Hibernian v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 6/8/23

shull

24 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

You couldn't follow the instructions on the 23/24 predictor thread that's why you were outed as an idiot.

My drivel of a post consisted of the recent history of St Mirren matches away from home including Easter Road and our 3 away matches this season just plain boring old facts no drivel.

You on the other hand 2 mins after one of our best away results in years scrolled back days of messages to call me out on something you couldn't even enjoy the victory first sad sad man must be something else you can find to occupy you in your wee garden shed in Arbroath.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Are you 5 ?

8 hours ago, Ronnie said:

You couldn't follow the instructions on the 23/24 predictor thread that's why you were outed as an idiot.

My drivel of a post consisted of the recent history of St Mirren matches away from home including Easter Road and our 3 away matches this season just plain boring old facts no drivel.

You on the other hand 2 mins after one of our best away results in years scrolled back days of messages to call me out on something you couldn't even enjoy the victory first sad sad man must be something else you can find to occupy you in your wee garden shed in Arbroath.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Instructions that other posters had, just for the fun of it, included the full league. :lol:

You seemed to think recent, 10 years you said, history, had some bearing on yesterday's game.  :lol:

You included our game against Morton yet dismissed the Blackpool game that Hibs played.:lol:

You continued calling me, and a few others, an idiot, in other unrelated posts. :lol:

Yet you're whining I showed up your basic lack of understanding that recent form was more important than TEN years of historical results. :lol:

You said I had us down as a cert, another lie that you've tried to body swerve. :lol:

Your last paragraph just shows how much you're hurting, unrelated drivel. :lol:

Back in my back pocket Ronnie, I'll tell you when you can come back out. :byebye

19 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Typical BBC. St. Mirren who?

"Hibs made a lively start, but the sunshine enveloping Easter Road was soon enveloped in clouds of home despair as St Mirren striker Eammon Brophy went down under a Joe Newell challenge".

They later corrected this.

Think their camera man must have went home early!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/st-mirren

According to the report we got a draw 😂

Edited by HSS

17 hours ago, BanburyBud said:

A very good result today, all things considered, especially after we had been pegged back. 
clearly showing Character when historically we’d capitulate in that situation. 
the highlights showed us in a positive light although we were certainly defending too high up the pitch for their first goal. But an impressive performance and turnout from the fans 👏🏻👏🏻

three goals and an away win, what’s not to like. 
as an aside, those pitches at killie and livi are getting worse. An absolute disgrace to professional football at this level!

I agree entirely with your views re the game and am extremely glad to see you highlight what an incompetent set of administrators (being polite) we have, that run Scottish football, and allow premiership football games to be played on worn-out plastic grass from B & Q. It truly makes us a laughing stock if teams choose not to have a grass pitch then they should be barred from entry to the premier league.

44 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I agree entirely with your views re the game and am extremely glad to see you highlight what an incompetent set of administrators (being polite) we have, that run Scottish football, and allow premiership football games to be played on worn-out plastic grass from B & Q. It truly makes us a laughing stock if teams choose not to have a grass pitch then they should be barred from entry to the premier league.

Had to read that twice before I realised it was Scottish football as a whole (football association) you were referring too. :rolleyes:

On 8/6/2023 at 3:33 PM, Clydebanksaint said:

Yeah mine seems to buffer every 10-15 seconds 

Mines was the same yesterday every 20 seconds or so. I went on to Hibs tv and then it went off altogether. Every time the ball went near our box in second half it buffered. It was tense. Still the boys came through great result

12 minutes ago, alwaystrue said:

In the cold light of day, it was still a f**king great result 👍👍

The thrill of playing well and being 2-0 up,the disappointment of them getting level and expecting them to get a 3rd and then the utter bedlam at the winnng goal

A brilliant day out 🍻

3 hours ago, pod said:

Had to read that twice before I realised it was Scottish football as a whole (football association) you were referring too. :rolleyes:

it clearly says  "incompetent set of administrators (being polite) we have, that run Scottish football," and more specifically defines " allow premiership football games to be played on worn-out plastic grass from B & Q." as the medium played on and the particular league concerned..  I understand and appreciate that many teams in the lower leagues need to use plastic pitches as a matter of economics and practicality and see no problem with that, I am simply concerned that we should never have allowed them in the top division.

2 hours ago, belfast billy said:

Mines was the same yesterday every 20 seconds or so. I went on to Hibs tv and then it went off altogether. Every time the ball went near our box in second half it buffered. It was tense. Still the boys came through great result

I posted at halftime the game was Killie TV {no idea why} with no buffering 

it clearly says  "incompetent set of administrators (being polite) we have, that run Scottish football," and more specifically defines " allow premiership football games to be played on worn-out plastic grass from B & Q." as the medium played on and the particular league concerned..  I understand and appreciate that many teams in the lower leagues need to use plastic pitches as a matter of economics and practicality and see no problem with that, I am simply concerned that we should never have allowed them in the top division.

It's the clubs that allow it. If they voted against it or for the removal of it we wouldn't have it.[emoji6]

Listened to the game on Sunday on a train coming home from a week's holiday. Was in raptures when we went 2 goals up. Heaven knows what the passengers around me thought I was listening to. Back down in the dumps second half when we lost 2 goals. Jumped out of my seat when Greive got the winner. By this time my fellow passengers realised I was listening to a game of football, I think.

Disappointed with the BBC highlights. As it was the only Premiership game played on Sunday, they touted it beforehand as 'extended highlights'. Ended up being just 5 minutes , showing the goals and very little else. Wonder if they'd have given it the same treatment if it had been an OF game.

However, excellent result and a great way to start the season. Can't wait to get to the SMISA stadium on Saturday to see the boys pick up 3 points against Dundee.

COYS!!

13 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Think we need more than 3 for a straightforward stroll

Were we not leading Motherwell 4-0 no so long ago 

Full time 4-4  :lol: 

It was 4-1, Scottish Cup in 2020, just before the Covid lunacy started, Motherwell had equalised to make it 1-1

We won on penalties 

Edited by Sue Denim