Aberdeen away (Dec 30th)

Geordie Saint

Fantastic result which goes a long way to prove the bubble hasn’t burst. 
For any premier side to go up to ABZ and stuff them 3-0 is a feat in its own. 
well done to all that travelled while I was stuck in snow heading to Colintrive for New Year get together 👍

proud to be a buddy! 

Fantastic result.

Hopefully has the added advantage of keeping the posters who have been unduly criticising the team from posting this evening.

Thought the entire defence was superb today, in extremely difficult conditions.

How good is Bolton?

Midfield was better, but still a bit careless at times.

Kiltie much better too and I thought Mandron and Jamieson worked really hard.

Great to see big Ayunga scoring and Toyosi causing problems too.

And finally.................. much better delivery into the box today.:thumbsup

21 hours ago, W6er said:

Have fun, mate. You never know, we might just get that bit of luck that reinvigorates the whole team and go on an implausible run of victories! :)  

Wow! Terrific result. :) Two tough games to go, but at least we have got the monkey off our back. 

As you can guess from my pre match ramblings, I didn't see this result coming but, luckily, I did travel to witness it first hand. (Thank you grandson). That first half was as good as we've played in ages. Although I can't think of any real failures I do believe Baccus, Hemming, Gogic and Taylor deserve recognition. Baccus has been slowly returning to the form that got him a call up to his national team. Gogic was more like himself. Both Taylor and Hemming were immense. Hemming was ready and able when the defence lapsed a little. On the way out of Aberdeen we passed a shop called "The Happy House". I doubt there were many Dons' fans in there.

Not long in but what an enjoyable day. Thought Gogic and Taylor were superb. Must admit when we .missed the penalty I was concerned but we recovered really well. Got up and down the road with no problems. All sorts of warnings but no problems. Weather seems to have been worse here. Bloody freezing though. Best away day for a while.

As you can guess from my pre match ramblings, I didn't see this result coming but, luckily, I did travel to witness it first hand. (Thank you grandson). That first half was as good as we've played in ages. Although I can't think of any real failures I do believe Baccus, Hemming, Gogic and Taylor deserve recognition. Baccus has been slowly returning to the form that got him a call up to his national team. Gogic was more like himself. Both Taylor and Hemming were immense. Hemming was ready and able when the defence lapsed a little. On the way out of Aberdeen we passed a shop called "The Happy House". I doubt there were many Dons' fans in there.
Lucky you, having been at Pittodrie over 20 times I've still to see Saints win there[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk