Aberdeen away (Dec 30th)

Geordie Saint

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

O’Hara off penalties immediately. One is excusable, that was an embarrassing effort. 

But it's not one that's at last 3 and a couple of lucky ones that went in...  That miss is down to the manager O'Hara has never looked comfortable taking penalties, and that wide miss proves that,  we need a better penalty taker..

I've already mentioned this before 

8 hours ago, pondsman said:

Given the weather forecast, credit to all those travelling to Pittodrie. Hope everyone gets there and back safely.

Let's sneak in, nick a point (or more) and sneak back out again before they realise what's happening!

COYS!!

Just as I suggested this morning. Absolutely f*****g brilliant!

COYS!

Caught the first half on 'Open All Mikes' but then visitors popped in and I missed the second half.

You could have blown me over with a feather when I saw the final result especially after our penalty miss.

What a great result - probably the best of the season.

And well done the players for rolling up their sleeves when the chips were down.

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Caught the first half on 'Open All Mikes' but then visitors popped in and I missed the second half.

You could have blown me over with a feather when I saw the final result especially after our penalty miss.

What a great result - probably the best of the season.

And well done the players for rolling up their sleeves when the chips were down.

Probably ?

Just WOW.

17 hours ago, elvis said:

How in Gods name can anyone have hope watching the shite that's been getting dished up these last couple of months.this has all the hall marks of the Hibs team that got relegated a few years ago sitting pretty  in the league then fell of a cliff ending in misery for there fans.

Full time comments Elvis?

And not your usual happy clappy response please.

A fantastic result today! After Wednesday we have shown some amazing character to go and get the result and performance today. 
I’m sure we would all have been happy with a scrappy, backs to the wall, 1-0 win. But that today was a fantastic team performance which will give us the much needed confidence boost and belief back. 
well done to all and especially the travelling fans. 
wishing all my fellow Buddies a very Happy New Year 🍻