Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Plummer could well be playing LB this season and that could have a direct impact Sean Kelly.

I just don't see Tess playing that well at CB as I don't think he is physically strong enough for our league. Happy to be proved wrong, but that position is still a major concern for me.

I reckon Plummer will play at CB alongside Cheesy. He's primarily a CB and I reckon we would be best served using him there. Ok, he's not the tallest but he's powerful and pretty quick! Kelly and Tesselaar will fight it out for the LB spot and Tess is more than capable of playing at LM/LWB.

I certainly hope Kelly isn't going anywhere. I think we're just signing defenders that are comfortable either at full back or centre half, which is a smart move. Hopefully we'll now sign a right sided defender who can possibly play right back too, since we only have Naismith there. Can Williams play right back?

Cheesy dad says he can play whatever position he wants..tommy has no say in it...

Cheesy dad says he can play whatever position he wants..tommy has no say in it...

Div wrote in the negative thread in General discussion have a wee read

Why not try and be a wee bit positive and if you can't be positive why not take a step back after all we all want to see a successful Saints on the Park.

Div wrote in the negative thread in General discussion have a wee readWhy not try and be a wee bit positive and if you can't be positive why not take a step back after all we all want to see a successful Saints on the Park.

Relax, Big Yin.

He's been banned.

Tho that hasn't stopped odious posters who were banned from returning under other aliases in the past.

So Sir Thommo, Marwood, Caldwell, Armstrong and potentially Ball.

A pretty strong set of forwards.

Evans can play anywhere in midfield, but well quoted as a defensive midfielder, and was well liked by fans while on loan at Crewe.

Gets loads of bookings. Ideal back up to Goodwin.whistling.gif

So Sir Thommo, Marwood, Caldwell, Armstrong and potentially Ball.

A pretty strong set of forwards.

Evans can play anywhere in midfield, but well quoted as a defensive midfielder, and was well liked by fans while on loan at Crewe.

Gets loads of bookings. Ideal back up to Goodwin.whistling.gif

Be very surprised if we landed Armstrong, he's meant to be a real talent.