Jump to content

Speculation Thread


jimdickloyal

Recommended Posts


After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs. 😅 

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

 

 

 

Edited by bazil85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs. 😅 

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

 

 

 

The Kitman

Edited by magnus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs.  
By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:
P McGinn
Magennis
Gogic
JDH
Scott
McGregor
Samson
 
 
 
Jack Ross get the job at Hibs as be could save them money on a scouting network?!
"Sack them all and I'll just take St Mirren players or anyone they are linked with in the paper. job done."
I used to like Jack, but he really is a wee dick.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs. 😅 

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

 

 

 

From what I believe, we were also in for Nisbet when Hibs got him and were put off on his valuation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

From what I believe, we were also in for Nisbet when Hibs got him and were put off on his valuation.

Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.
I wonder if there's a player named Covid that Jack will now try to sign.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Slarti said:
20 minutes ago, magnus said:
Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.

I wonder if there's a player named Covid that Jack will now try to sign.

I hear Hibs might be interested in this guy.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_(footballer)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Slarti said:
42 minutes ago, magnus said:
Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.

I wonder if there's a player named Covid that Jack will now try to sign.

If so , would he have the No19 shirt ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.
Not to worry... All the money we will save in replacing stewards with up to 20 years experience will help us find the purchase of Fernandez from Utd!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, magnus said:

Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.

I doubt very much our wage structure is any different from how we compare.  Simply that all the 'big' clubs are now in the top division.  Last season we over achieved and probably we need to again to finish anything above the bottom two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, David Mc said:

I doubt very much our wage structure is any different from how we compare.  Simply that all the 'big' clubs are now in the top division.  Last season we over achieved and probably we need to again to finish anything above the bottom two.

Are Ross County a BIG club ? Maybe in Dingwall 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, David Mc said:

I doubt very much our wage structure is any different from how we compare.  Simply that all the 'big' clubs are now in the top division.  Last season we over achieved and probably we need to again to finish anything above the bottom two.

Over achieved last season with no crowd pressure and would mark the season down as not even counting. Soon as pressure is on Saints back to relegation fighters....Goodwin cannot handle crowd pressure or important games. 1st bigger game this seasn was Hearts and folded, 2nd was Livi and folded....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, God of war said:

Over achieved last season with no crowd pressure and would mark the season down as not even counting. Soon as pressure is on Saints back to relegation fighters....Goodwin cannot handle crowd pressure or important games. 1st bigger game this seasn was Hearts and folded, 2nd was Livi and folded....

Are you talking about your beloved Sevco again ..... now thats bottling it....maybe BIG County might turn them over.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...