Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs. 😅 

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

Edited by bazil85

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

By my reckoning, that will now be Hibs players with a St Mirren past/ linked for a move:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

The Kitman

Edited by magnus

After being linked with St Mirren, James Scott obviously signs for Hibs.  
P McGinn
Magennis
Gogic
JDH
Scott
McGregor
Samson

Jack Ross get the job at Hibs as be could save them money on a scouting network?!
"Sack them all and I'll just take St Mirren players or anyone they are linked with in the paper. job done."
I used to like Jack, but he really is a wee dick.

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

P McGinn

Magennis

Gogic

JDH

Scott

McGregor

Samson

From what I believe, we were also in for Nisbet when Hibs got him and were put off on his valuation.

37 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

From what I believe, we were also in for Nisbet when Hibs got him and were put off on his valuation.

Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.

Looks like our wage structure has fallen behind the competition. Hibs can obviously pay more than Saints but it certainly doesn't help with Ross watching Goodwin's every move.
I wonder if there's a player named Covid that Jack will now try to sign.

11 minutes ago, Slarti said:
20 minutes ago, magnus said:

I hear Hibs might be interested in this guy.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_(footballer)

34 minutes ago, Slarti said:
42 minutes ago, magnus said:

If so , would he have the No19 shirt ?

Not to worry... All the money we will save in replacing stewards with up to 20 years experience will help us find the purchase of Fernandez from Utd!

4 hours ago, magnus said:

I doubt very much our wage structure is any different from how we compare.  Simply that all the 'big' clubs are now in the top division.  Last season we over achieved and probably we need to again to finish anything above the bottom two.

5 hours ago, David Mc said:

I doubt very much our wage structure is any different from how we compare.  Simply that all the 'big' clubs are now in the top division.  Last season we over achieved and probably we need to again to finish anything above the bottom two.

Are Ross County a BIG club ? Maybe in Dingwall 

11 hours ago, David Mc said:

Over achieved last season with no crowd pressure and would mark the season down as not even counting. Soon as pressure is on Saints back to relegation fighters....Goodwin cannot handle crowd pressure or important games. 1st bigger game this seasn was Hearts and folded, 2nd was Livi and folded....

2 hours ago, God of war said:

Over achieved last season with no crowd pressure and would mark the season down as not even counting. Soon as pressure is on Saints back to relegation fighters....Goodwin cannot handle crowd pressure or important games. 1st bigger game this seasn was Hearts and folded, 2nd was Livi and folded....

Are you talking about your beloved Sevco again ..... now thats bottling it....maybe BIG County might turn them over....