New 1877 Members Only Supporters Club

does it really matter?

Thank f**k there were 200 or so folk able to pay the £60 founders fee that has helped fund this build. Without that money, it doesn't look like this would have been done.

Haha no it doesent matter but if id to have a guess id say... maybe.. emmm... £12k??

You wouldnt even make it into torture for info.

Haha no it doesent matter but if id to have a guess id say... maybe.. emmm... £12k??

You wouldnt even make it into torture for info.

did you read the post or did a light bulb flicker & you thought you know how to do sums 200 x £60 = £12k??

Perhaps you missed the "helped fund" part that, at the time of writing was intended to indicate that the fans council/founder members money was not the only money funding the project at that time.

it's the membership money that's paying for it to be built. It's lay empty for 6 years with the currant board showing no interest in converting it. So no members money no bar. Unless you gonna put up the £50.000.

£50? I'll pay it, I'd spend it in the first hour in the bar anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

A members only club where you can't sign in any of your friends in.

I'd invest in a membership if it was open to everyone and was a resource to generate funds for the club, but basically handing part of the stadium over to a clique of 300 people with the cash to put up front isn't for me.

I agree. The fee's are a bit steep for a place with limited opening, no option to sign in non-members, and no pay as you use option. No the best proposal. Think there needs to be something which allows more inclusion

I agree. The fee's are a bit steep for a place with limited opening, no option to sign in non-members, and no pay as you use option. No the best proposal. Think there needs to be something which allows more inclusion

I thought it said in the clip that you can bring non members if you arrange in advance.

ETA.....The Club looks like it's going to be fantastic when complete.I'd be a member if my circumstances were different.

Edited by HSS

I thought it said in the clip that you can bring non members if you arrange in advance.

ETA.....The Club looks like it's going to be fantastic when complete.I'd be a member if my circumstances were different.

Sorry didnt see the full video and mention of non-members (probs with PC I think) but some folk might not know if they will want to sign someone in straight away (eg a mate who gets a ticket last minute and can come along) Think a good idea would be a dude on the door with a clicker or 2, and allow a number of pay at the door punters in? Just a thought as it seems to work with working men's clubs, Bowling clubs and some pubs

Very impressive indeed the clubs history is a fantastic idea , nice touch for the young ones having their own corner to keep themselves amused. Members have something to be proud of and maybe having the last laugh as I am wishing I had joined now rather than spitting the dummy out.

Very impressive indeed the clubs history is a fantastic idea , nice touch for the young ones having their own corner to keep themselves amused. Members have something to be proud of and maybe having the last laugh as I am wishing I had joined now rather than spitting the dummy out.

You can still join.