Bye Bye Spalding?

No answer as to why MS went will be given, i'm actually not sure it would benefit anybody to know why, in fact it may harm some people if the full reasons were given and thats not going to do our club any good at all, because the decision has been made and we now await what the future brings.

I personally dont know how good a coach Jack Ross is, i have heard that he was the main man in the revival at Dumbarton and since he left they have dropped back. I will wait and see if firstly he is announced as the new man and secondly what he does about improving our performances.

another shambles,out bod have no shame ,cant remember any club being on a shit run and getting rid of the assistant manager ,,,,just don't believe ms was picking the team or setting up the team or dictating tactics,but hey maybe murray will grow a pair by the morning and do the right thing

We seem to be the only club in Scotland with a fixation about Assistant Managers. Over a couple of years we bin Jenkins and Spalding. Appoint Assistants Craig then Teale to manager positions then bin them shortly afterwards. We promote Goody then demote him. Now we are about to appoint our 6th Assistant in 5 years? What is it about Assistants with us?

Murray is an assistant coach at best. His body language, presence, tactics, formation and strategy during play all sadly lacking..how on earth can he motivate and lead? At the post match interview he couldn't even make eye contact with the reporter/camera, is this a sign that confidence is low and the scale of the job massively underestimated?

Look at the job Mark Burchill has done so far this season on a much lower budget, low gates, part time etc. I think he may well be one for the future and with an experienced No2 would show longevity to a club.

Someone though is identifying decent players, our squad has vastly improved this season.

What a storming start to Murray's tenure

1) Re-sign Alan Gow

2) Show Gary Teale the door

3) Re-sign Steven Thompson

4) Bring in Spalding as no.2

5) First brand new signings are Agnew, Howieson and Conlan...

6) Ask Cheesy if he wants to rejoin us

7) Don't manage to speak to John McGinn...

8) Bring David Barron in on trial

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

McDowall was hardly a storming success as assistant (or manager) at Sevco! They were probably the worst performing team in Scotland in recent years given their budget.

Probably the usual made up pish from the Sun.

If the Alex Miller rumours are true then there you have someone who would command instant respect in the dressing room and possibly start to turn things around.