Jump to content

New kit for 22/23


Recommended Posts


It would look cool by the beach...or maybe not.
Anyway, it can be purchased here...
https://usalast.com/cross/st-mirren-f-c-parrot-hawaiian-shirt/
Sizes up to 5XL, and that's American sizes which to us would normally come with poles and guy ropes.
A US 5XL? I could make a new sail for my hang glider from one and still have enough left over to make myself a shirt that fits me.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Slarti said:
11 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
It would look cool by the beach...or maybe not.
Anyway, it can be purchased here...
https://usalast.com/cross/st-mirren-f-c-parrot-hawaiian-shirt/
Sizes up to 5XL, and that's American sizes which to us would normally come with poles and guy ropes.

A US 5XL? I could make a new sail for my hang glider from one and still have enough left over to make myself a shirt that fits me.

Going on holiday to Tenerife using your hang glider? ( you are a braver man then I am)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Sorry I was expecting a source.

The source is a guy who claims to be 'in the know', but is usually 'on the sauce'. He (allegedly) knows someone who works for the club, who hears things. He told me Option 2 definitely won the vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, W6er said:

The source is a guy who claims to be 'in the know', but is usually 'on the sauce'. He (allegedly) knows someone who works for the club, who hears things. He told me Option 2 definitely won the vote.

If so , thank Christ !!!  Coz 1 & 3 were f**king hideous. , and thank god we’ve gone for White shorts & shorts .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Motherwell's new kit's been released already. It's a throwback to their mid 80's Ajax stlyle one. They've sold 800% more in 1st three days sales than last year. Fans applauding them having it on sale in time for the holidays. Will we ever do the same

I think that for clubs like ours where income is crucial they should surely have these kits out for school holidays. My three boys keep asking but as usual we have not date confirmed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, norrie82 said:

I think that for clubs like ours where income is crucial they should surely have these kits out for school holidays. My three boys keep asking but as usual we have not date confirmed 

I believe clubs like to release there kits once the majority of there season tickets have been sold.. selling them too early could result in fans buying one or the other...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Have Scottish school holidays started yet?

If so, what chances the kids getting them before they go back?

Kids finish up on Tues here 📕✏️📖📒🚍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...