Kilmarnock v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 30/9/23

shull

I get the impression that Robinson exercises caution over the squad when we play on these shitty plastic pitches and favours keeping it tight and hoping for a result over going for it and risking injuries that will hit such a thin squad hard.  I can't really argue with that, the best thing about the two recent games on plastic is that we didn't pick up any new injuries and still picked up two points

I will be watching next Sunday's game from a Fuerteventura pub and hope that Saints can top-off my holiday very nicely indeed.

Edited by beyond our ken

On 9/29/2023 at 12:27 PM, elvis said:

2-1 killie with us refusing to come out of our 18 yard box in the second half.

4 hours ago, elvis said:

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

^^^^^^ This after Killie scored. 

4 hours ago, elvis said:

Wr are pish this could be a barrel load.

4 hours ago, elvis said:

Second one coming for them .

Any one of the above ensures this half wit is the proud owner of the "Diddy of the Week" award yet again.

He needs a bigger trophy cabinet. 🤣🤣🤣

Indeed.
Gogic was superb today.
My Killie supporting mate couldn't believe how good he was.
Just shows how little some people know about how to play football.

Seen a clip towards the end of the game where he thought he could outrun a killie player, he lost possession and it put us under pressure of losing a goal.

1st mistake I've seen him making in months.

The only consolation at dropping 2 points is that it was 2 ex Saints players who scored both goals.

However, we could have finished 5 points above Sevco if we had played to our full potential this afternoon against Killie

Yet again - we are still sitting second after 7 games played and we have an easy home game coming up next.

1 hour ago, northstbuddie said:

The only consolation at dropping 2 points is that it was 2 ex Saints players who scored both goals.

However, we could have finished 5 points above Sevco if we had played to our full potential this afternoon against Killie

Yet again - we are still sitting second after 7 games played and we have an easy home game coming up next.

Killie have played the top three teams in the SPFL on that shit pitch and beaten two of them. Only Saints have come away with anything

Very scrappy game, probably due to the dodgy surface, as others have noted. 

Thought Gogic was still good, though not up to his recent standard which has been outstanding.

Given the surface and the rain we were fortunate to come away with a point and no serious injuries. Like others, I'd have taken a point before the game.

Next week will be a different story - at home, on a good surface and facing a team which got turned over on their own turf yesterday and quite possibly without a manager. So....

COYS!!