Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I'm afraid you are enjoying this a bit too much.

People are genuinely concerned and upset, and when this is the case, it takes a certain kind of person to regard this as an opportunity to entertain himself.

That's all by the by, however. What is more intriguing to me is why you aren't more concerned by our perilous position and the possibility that the club might resort to signing what is an odious piece of filth. Perhaps you just don't care as much as most of us?

I'll assume you were still in a panic at this stage?

The funny bit was the level of panic, and yes, you were up there with the best, at the possibility, no more, of signing a player who has a decent score ratio.

Indeed maybe I don't "care" as much as the rest of the suicide squad, or maybe I just realise it was not confirmed and I don't get myself panicking about something that might not, and hasn't happened.

As for the clown who's jumped aboard any post aimed at me, not be long till his next public breakdown.

That's Killie got a million pound player on loan from Sunderland along with Eremenko and a Latvian international.

County have basically signed a whole new team.

Thistle have signed Taylor, Mairzo and are about to sign Gomis.

We're being left behind.

That's Killie got a million pound player on loan from Sunderland along with Eremenko and a Latvian international.

We're being left behind.

Thistle also have signed John Moncur from W Ham - thought it was Bauben they were interested in not Gomis ?

We're being left behind.

What's f**king new. Would you give the manager money to spend after the monumental f**ks he's made in the market. Surely he's gone at the end of the season