Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

6 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

I don’t know what’s happened but all the carry on with the club during the  summer has left me feeling a bit fed up. I genuinely don’t feel that bothered at present . We are a bit of a shambles in all areas and when the club starts to treat the fans with respect I’ll hopefully get my enthusiasm back. Until then I will keep watching and supporting but signing some lad from wolves third team hardly excites me 

Its actually Wolves second team, but aye, you're right, failing to sign an established member of the Wolves first team squad displays a distinct lack of ambition.

5 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

I don’t know what’s happened but all the carry on with the club during the  summer has left me feeling a bit fed up. I genuinely don’t feel that bothered at present . We are a bit of a shambles in all areas and when the club starts to treat the fans with respect I’ll hopefully get my enthusiasm back. Until then I will keep watching and supporting but signing some lad from wolves third team hardly excites me 

I think he will be fine.  He,s played at a decent level and the fact that Wolves offered him a four year contract suggests that they see potential in him. I do though think that Jamie McGrath has played his last game for us .

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
2 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:
I know we are named after a saint, but another Irishman 

Couldn't care less where they were born as long as they improve the squad it makes zero difference.

I don't think @ALBIONSAINT was insinuating it's a bad thing! I said to the Mrs that I might start wearing a Republic of Ireland top to our games. Of course, it's a little rude of me to presume to know anyone else's mind, so if you were being xenophobic, @ALBIONSAINT, feel free to correct me. LOL

I wonder how a ROI shirt would go down at Ibrox?! LOL 

2 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I think he will be fine.  He,s played at a decent level and the fact that Wolves offered him a four year contract suggests that they see potential in him. I do though think that Jamie McGrath has played his last game for us .

For a decent fee But I hope!

46 minutes ago, billyg said:

If Goodwin allows Cammy to join another premiership rival on loan then he’s off his nut.

Big mistake, he’s a player that will come back to bite us on the arse, should be starting most weeks in my opinion and would have him In ahead of erhahon every day of the week.

8 hours ago, W6er said:

I don't think @ALBIONSAINT was insinuating it's a bad thing! I said to the Mrs that I might start wearing a Republic of Ireland top to our games. Of course, it's a little rude of me to presume to know anyone else's mind, so if you were being xenophobic, @ALBIONSAINT, feel free to correct me. LOL

I wonder how a ROI shirt would go down at Ibrox?! LOL 

10 hours ago, FTOF said:

He played 28 games last season for grasshoppers who won the Swiss 2nd division. He also seems to have played 28 games for Dunajska Streda in the top league in Slovakia. plus 20 odd games at Walsall and Blackpool. 17 Irish U-21 appearances too.

Looks far more experienced than MacPherson.

Played and scored in the Europa league qualifiers.

Yes, but something strange happens to players when they come to Stmirren.......

4D24BEB7-5A7B-4D0A-ADA5-0C7BC6FC2BFA.jpeg

McGrath gone seems all but a done deal. Here's hoping the contingency is not just to sign Connor Ronan. With his wage away plus a fee surely around the half million mark we can bring in a couple more? I would be very concerned if we were going forward without any further wide options in the squad. 

42 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I logged on this morning to search for the moaning-faced bastards thread. First time lucky when I started here.

As long as you weren't logging on to see a decent signing...

15 hours ago, FTOF said:

He played 28 games last season for grasshoppers who won the Swiss 2nd division. He also seems to have played 28 games for Dunajska Streda in the top league in Slovakia. plus 20 odd games at Walsall and Blackpool. 17 Irish U-21 appearances too.

Looks far more experienced than MacPherson.

Played and scored in the Europa league qualifiers.

He won't get that space up here.. no one near him