Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Still needing a CB, mentioned Sean St Ledger a while ago and he's still a free agent. Would like to see some ambition from the board and try get this boy even just offer a small wage but that increases when he plays as he has had injury problems in the past. If he is fit I'd love a player like him. You never know he might be delighted to get a step back into the game

Edited by ronaldo

I've heard that Matthias Fanimo is to have a trial with the club after being another promising youngster to be released by the West Ham Development Squad.

Fanimo is a left winger although has played as an attack minded left back a few times. He has played for the first team a few times (3 I think) but like all the West Ham youngsters hasn't had faith shown in him by the dinosaur coaching staff.

Reading the threads on this site it seems it is a centre back that is needed more than a winger, but he has pace to burn (I think he was said to be the fastest player in the world last year IIRC).

Trial is supposed to be this week, but have no idea of actual day or how it went if it has already happened.

Spoke to an Irons fan who is a friend who believes this guy will be worth £2-3million in 12 to 18 months if we sign him. He could nt understand why West Ham did nt keep him. Went on to say he'd go to SMP just to watch him. So fingers crossed all goes well

Same guy who has been posting today? West Ham Saint?

Edited by Drew

Spoke to an Irons fan who is a friend who believes this guy will be worth £2-3million in 12 to 18 months if we sign him. He could nt understand why West Ham did nt keep him. Went on to say he'd go to SMP just to watch him. So fingers crossed all goes well

You should have spoke to a Hammers fan! They probably know more about him?