Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Thanks WB.

No voice for two thirds then.

Still….we all had a choice.

With your apparent “grandiose” understanding of the business (and real life) world this should be no surprise to you and something you’d “ordinarily” support.

26 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Not according to the Scotsman. Birmingham and Wigan now interested.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Says McGrath knocked back there contract as well so he will definitely be going to England if that’s the case.

13 hours ago, WeeBud said:

With your apparent “grandiose” understanding of the business (and real life) world this should be no surprise to you and something you’d “ordinarily” support.

Now, now Bud. My thoughts are on what form of influence non members who are also fans might be able to exert and whether there might be an existing structure for that. You might call it Customer Representation.

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Now, now Bud. My thoughts are on what form of influence non members who are also fans might be able to exert and whether there might be an existing structure for that. You might call it Customer Representation.

No.

We might simply call it SMISA.

No need to reinvent the wheel.

27 minutes ago, Rascal said:

What sort of influence did you have as a customer under the previous regime ?  

14 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What sort of influence did you have as a customer under the previous regime ?  

Now that is a good question. Does that make it right? Also..SMISA no argument there. But each part owner has their own interests do they not. What about the ordinary punter like myself and, perhaps the majority?

7 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Now that is a good question. Does that make it right? Also..SMISA no argument there. But each part owner has their own interests do they not. What about the ordinary punter like myself and, perhaps the majority?

Isn’t it better to have a significant amount of fans with a voice rather than none at all as was previously the case.?

As for SMISA, I don’t know for sure but I’d be reasonably confident that if non smisa members had a valid point to make which might benefit the club, they’d be happy to listen . 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

You can write to the Club about ideas/concerns (I have in the past with a decent response) or contact the SLO's who do a great job at representing the support. SMISA wanted far greater influence and were prepared to put in the time, effort and cash to achieve it. Anyone can still join them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Isn’t it better to have a significant amount of fans with a voice rather than none at all as was previously the case.?

As for SMISA, I don’t know for sure but I’d be reasonably confident that if non smisa members had a valid point to make which might benefit the club, they’d be happy to listen . 

No argument From me on this

13 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

rumours kicking about that meatball is being linked to Man Utd for 50M

how much do we get 😁

Hibs get 15% of any transfer fee and then we get 30% of whatever Hibs get 💷💷💷