Next St Mirren Manager

Is it absolutely beyond the realms of possibility that we could get Kenny Mcdowall?

I think the mad monk would be an excellent prospect as our manager.

Kenny's name keeps popping up now and again. Apart from never managing any football club in the past, exactly why would he be an ideal candidate? By the way, we don't need a 'prospect' we need someone with managerial experience to get us out of bother.

Edited by nedflanders123

It will not be McDowall. To quote the man recently "I earn 3 times as much at Ibrox and don't have to stick my head above the parapet, why would I want to change that?"

He has no ambition to manage us and is on a nice wee earner the now. Not the answer for us and not interested anyway. Move on!

Would Kenny McDowall be earning more money being a Coach at Ibrox compared to Manager of us?

Obviously.

It will not be McDowall. To quote the man recently "I earn 3 times as much at Ibrox and don't have to stick my head above the parapet, why would I want to change that?"

He has no ambition to manage us and is on a nice wee earner the now. Not the answer for us and not interested anyway. Move on!

Like I said, a fools question.

Tam left that pub a few years back and now owns the Black Cart next to bookies and Sandros in Johnstone. He has a few shirts on display.

Tam also does a lot of great work with kids in care. Top man.

Still fit as a fiddle and hard as nails.

Sophies?

Away from the park a nicer man you couldn't have met.

But on the park a greetin faced bassa i witnessed when he was at the Burgh.

His boy Kyle was with one of our youth teams

If Billy Reid got the job I'd seriously think about finding something better to do on Saturday afternoons. I'd prefer to be a more open team and get relegated than watch his negative shite. Also not convinced he just got lucky at Accies.

When you think of the abuse he used to get from the majority of supports I would think he wouldn't be popular BUT this is a result driven game and a few decent results would soon change many peoples opinion.

Just look at that bigot Brown at Dundee. A large amount of the Dundee support didn't want him but as the results improved they slowly got behind him.

It's starting to fall apart now but again only because of poor results.

f**k sake, would you let him take a seat in the dugout before you tell him to f**k off back to highbury or wherever he's been?? :-))

The man did a good job with hearts a poor job with scotland he was sacked from both. But yes I would fancy him at us. I personally dont care who is manager of our club aslong as we get results and that is all thst matters.

We have a responsibility as fans to back our Manager and players,so everyone stop the vendetta and back them!

Unreasonable my forum friend, unreasonable indeed.

It is glaringly obvious to almost all of us that the best thing for the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co is an immediate change in management so we can at least start a rebuilding process. As forum user's who care deeply about our club such a conversation is not only normal but rather healthy. If we, the supporters, were not interested in such a discussion regarding our immediate future then something would be well and truly amiss.

This conversation is being conducted because people care and not in spite of it.

I still think Kenny Shiels.

That's what I am thinking, he has done a great job for the hùns,

Yeh, helped Walter Smith to waste £ millions on shite before helping fat Sally to fail to qualify for the Champions League eventually resulting in the liquidation of the club!

At the brand new club at Ibrox, pretending to be Rangers, he's helped fat Sally to humiliation against Annan, Stirling & Forfar whilst flushing £20 million down the drain to get out of the 3rd Division...

Great job agent Kenny... lol.gif:

Edited by Isabella Duke

Levein's name being proposed as a strong possibility around some surprising quarters this morning....................a step back into the game, steady safe pair of hands.

Being as we've only scored two goals this season on six games .............well , what's not to love about this one.

Personally I couldn't care who gets the gig , it's a couple of wins we are needing , the rest takes care of itself.

Levein's name being proposed as a strong possibility around some surprising quarters this morning....................a step back into the game, steady safe pair of hands.

Being as we've only scored two goals this season on six games .............well , what's not to love about this one.

Personally I couldn't care who gets the gig , it's a couple of wins we are needing , the rest takes care of itself.

This may have been mentioned before but surely Levein would need to take a very large wage drop from his previous job to come to us? Granted he isn't on any wage at the moment (apart from media work) but can't see him commiting to at least 2 years on relatively modest wages with little time for media appearences.