Next St Mirren Manager

I bet Murray's arse is chewing his Calvin Klein's next saturday after seeing Motherwell and Dundee United hook their managers.

Then again, he probably knows our board will let him stay until it is impossible for someone else to keep us up. That is the form they have, and bottom end of the championship is the form Murray gets out of his teams. Why would anyone expect different?

I bet Murray's arse is chewing his Calvin Klein's next saturday after seeing Motherwell and Dundee United hook their managers.

Then again, he probably knows our board will let him stay until it is impossible for someone else to keep us up. That is the form they have, and bottom end of the championship is the form Murray gets out of his teams. Why would anyone expect different?

Staying away did not last too long.

Terry Butcher is now available again, if we lose to Alloa tomorrow then I would want him as next manager of St Mirren.

FFS no!

ETA how many clubs does that guy have to make a c**t of before people realise what he is?

I wouldn't want him anywhere near us.

Edited by TopCat

FFS no!

ETA how many clubs does that guy have to make a c**t of before people realise what he is?

I wouldn't want him anywhere near us.

Hmm....

By all accounts his hands were tied at Newport, despite all the assurances he got taking the job. I think his positives outweigh his negatives. That said I would rather plump for Ray McKinnon, Stephen Aitken, Alan Johnston or Tony Docherty.

Ladbrokes are now making Murray the favorite ‘Next Championship Manager to Leave’, quoting him as a Top Bet.......

Feel duty bound to point out that as a result of last week spectacular backs-to-the-wall performance in the draw against Hibs, Ian Murray has now dropped from the uncomfortable position of favourite to 3rd place behind a certain Danny Lennon. Mark Burchill has also leapfrogged the current St Mirren boss to 2nd place in the current list.

I think Terry Butcher because he has proven record with Inverness. Was an international player and has respect. When he came to st mirren as an away manager he was heard on the touchline. So he has hit a bad patch in his career but I still think he is great manager and knows a good player when he sees one. Inverness was top 6 finish every year he was there.

Only one I am not sure fans would take to is McNamara nooo.

Feel duty bound to point out that as a result of last week spectacular backs-to-the-wall performance in the draw against Hibs, Ian Murray has now dropped from the uncomfortable position of favourite to 3rd place behind a certain Danny Lennon. Mark Burchill has also leapfrogged the current St Mirren boss to 2nd place in the current list.

Hows that looking now Bud ?

There are currently two other successful ex-Premiership managers looking to get back into management. Both are unemployed so no compensation required. Stuart McCall and Mixu Paataleinan. Allegedly Mark McGhee would also be interested in a full-time manager's job again (not my choice however).

We effectively are paying for 3 managers at the moment.

Craig, Murray and Teale all have contracts with us for this season.

Does anyone really think that the board will be adding yet another wage to the club?

No danger. If/when Murray leaves it will be an internal promotion to replace him.

Thompson is the only realistic candidate.

We effectively are paying for 3 managers at the moment.

Craig, Murray and Teale all have contracts with us for this season.

Does anyone really think that the board will be adding yet another wage to the club?

No danger. If/when Murray leaves it will be an internal promotion to replace him.

Thompson is the only realistic candidate.

Bin murray get teale in with craig as he assistant. sorted.

PS just of out of badness keep Spalding