Adam Drury

linwood bud

According to pete o rourke from sky sports we are close to a deal with Adam,

I looked at his wiki page and says he is a 20 year old winger

More likely to be the 35 year old centre-half, formerly of Norwich and Leeds, no?

Edit: He's a Full back, not centre-half, so we can pretty much discard that possibility.

Edited by djchapsticks

Think this one is instead of Evans. Plug got pulled on that one at last minute at behest of Pellegrini apparently, as he thinks he can make the first team this season.

Man City had some friendlies up here during the summer... Dundee, Hearts I think? Maybe another. We couldn't host them obviously cause we were getting work done to the stadium.

Anyway, point is it shows you how good a name we've got down there. Man City would still rather send their youngsters to us over the teams they played and no doubt got heavily lobbied by for loanees in the friendlies.

Edited by TopCat

Another player with pace. TC certainly understands what was missing from the side. I hope he is a success as manager I am liking what he is doing so far.

Compared to last years signings it truly is night and day.

Impressed with his signings and the movement of the team... as well as the passing into spaces for players to run to rather than always to feet or a lump up the park.

Starting to really doubt my doubts!

a 'quick' short pass?

what would a slow short pass entail?

Possibly, but don't quote me on this, the ball traveling more slowly than it would during a quick short pass. There's even potential for less back lift from the passer and less force being used to ensure the slower version of the short pass.