Takeover Talks Cancelled With English Buyers

oaksoft

Aspiration Holdings Inc had been in advanced discussions to take over the majority shareholding of the Paisley club and install David Thompson, the former Liverpool midfielder, as their manager. As part of their proposals, the group also wanted to build a hotel next to St Mirren Park, and use part of the surrounding site for long-stay parking for passengers flying from neighbouring Glasgow Airport. The deal eventually collapsed in January due to "the complete lack of communication and contact" between the St Mirren board and the interested party.

What is it with the current BOD,s at St.Mirren, if they genuinely want to sell the club as they proclaim, then why the hell do they come across as incapable of communicating with anyone and here was me thinking it was solely the fans they failed to communicate with.

Aspiration Holdings Inc had been in advanced discussions to take over the majority shareholding of the Paisley club and install David Thompson, the former Liverpool midfielder, as their manager. As part of their proposals, the group also wanted to build a hotel next to St Mirren Park, and use part of the surrounding site for long-stay parking for passengers flying from neighbouring Glasgow Airport. The deal eventually collapsed in January due to "the complete lack of communication and contact" between the St Mirren board and the interested party.

What is it with the current BOD,s at St.Mirren, if they genuinely want to sell the club as they proclaim, then why the hell do they come across as incapable of communicating with anyone and here was me thinking it was solely the fans they failed to communicate with.

They weren't interested in this group and more interested in the Argies at the time

Desperate men now

They weren't interested in this group and more interested in the Argies at the time

Desperate men now

As least we know why they want the club now, would it be possible for the BoD to get their money back via a combination of selling the ground for the hotel and car park to Aspiration Holdings and the club to the fans - just asking like?

As for the club being tied into the hotel deal I look at what happened with Kilmarnock and think NO!

Aspiration holdings dont look too good on the companies check website.

Think you've seen the same link as me, which was a bit worrying - however it talks about aspirations rather than aspiration holdings.

Couldn't find an Aspiration Holdings on companies house.