St Mirren V Hamilton Accies 28/02/15

Lose And we're down

Yeah that's it. What if County and Well lose by more and we go 10th? Are we still down? Of course statements like this are beyond moronic :lol:

Regardless of the result on Saturday (win, lose or draw) the 5 games that will decide our season are still to come. They are home and away to County and Well and home to Thistle.

Yeah that's it. What if County and Well lose by more and we go 10th? Are we still down? Of course statements like this are beyond moronic :lol:

Regardless of the result on Saturday (win, lose or draw) the 5 games that will decide our season are still to come. They are home and away to County and Well and home to Thistle.

Yip, 4 out our last 7 games will be against County and Well. Going to be one hell of an end to the season. Edited by davidg

I'm hoping Teale has kept Sadlier under wraps as he felt the lad wouldn't have an impact on the games against the two high flyers and is set to unleash him v Accies along with giving Snoopy a starting berth.

With that in mind I don't have a clue how we'll fair against a fast declining Hamilton.

I am getting caught up in the Alan Gow hype, we've brought another superstar to the club just like we did when we signed eric djemba djemba.

Flat caps were flying off the club shop shelves like shit off a shiny shovel when djemba x2 signed.

Now I am so excited to hear that we will be getting st mirren turbans as a homage to alan gows previous club east bengal.

There is now an East Bengal St Mirren supporters club who cry "Oh but but ding ding when the saints go marching in"

can we not gingerly approach the crazy northbank agaro to sing this on saturday?

I am getting caught up in the Alan Gow hype, we've brought another superstar to the club just like we did when we signed eric djemba djemba.

Flat caps were flying off the club shop shelves like shit off a shiny shovel when djemba x2 signed.

Now I am so excited to hear that we will be getting st mirren turbans as a homage to alan gows previous club east bengal.

There is now an East Bengal St Mirren supporters club who cry "Oh but but ding ding when the saints go marching in"

can we not gingerly approach the crazy northbank agaro to sing this on saturday?

Nope.

This time it'll either be rose coloured specs or blindfolds with squinting room!

kello is pish doesn't command his box i wld get shot of him...

Would completely disagree. Last season Kello was outstanding at times, I felt that any cross coming into the box was his. Ridgers seldom leaves his line and that can't fill an already fragile defence with confidence.

Ridgers has made some cracking saves this season but overall I don't think he's a great keeper.