Gary Teale Leaves By Mutual Consent.

Best of luck Mr Teale.

A gentleman and a scholar has passed through our club and I for one wish him every success in the future (unless he is of course pitted against the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad in a competitive fixture).

A cup winning legend who is forever written in the history of our fine club.

Mind how you go sir, mind how you go indeed.

All the best Gary. A true gent who loved St Mirren and tried his best in very difficult circumstances which is really all you can ask someone to do. Will always be a legend and in the history books and has his own song!

Remember going away to Dumfermline when Gary and Thommo had just arrived at the club, and being treated to some lovely crisp football from them, and indeed the rest of the team that night. Although we only drew, I said to my pal that we would get some great moments with them in the squad, and so it turned out to be. Best of luck in whatever you do in the future Gary, and thanks for being a model professional during your time at Saints.

He was in charge as interim manager for 6 months, and although there were some really low points I believe if he has been appointed in October instead of December he would have done enough to see us reach 10th. He got the team playing well and picking up points in December and January. McLean's sale on the last day of the window halted the progress he had made with the team. After a ropey few months he finished well enough in the post-split games to suggest that once he learns his trade as a manager he could well end up managing at SPL level or higher in future. He inherited a lousy squad, had little clarity about his own role or targets set by the BoD for him in December and January and still almost averaged a point per game despite all the handicaps put in his way.

One of my favourite players from the last 25 years.

Gary was a fantastic player for St Mirren and will always be remembered for the part he played in bringing the league cup to Paisley for the first time in our history. A genuinely good guy who conducted himself with great dignity while working under extreme pressure with another managers squad.

All the best Gary you deserve to succeed in the future as an up and coming young manager, I for one would like to see him back one day at the helm proving himself at the club he genuinely loved working for.

Shameful treatment of a cup winning legend he should have been kept on in some capacity, i think he was "encouraged" to leave.

We don't treat people very well as a club

Who said this was driven by the club? It could well be that Gary has requested the divorce as he didn't want to be playing alongside players who he bossed for six months or so given that he hung up his boots as soon as he got the feet under the table.

Who said this was driven by the club? It could well be that Gary has requested the divorce as he didn't want to be playing alongside players who he bossed for six months or so given that he hung up his boots as soon as he got the feet under the table.

He was in the media on the Thursday saying he hadn't been interviewed Abd Murray installed on the Friday. When we had a game on the sat

You telling me that's a decent way to treat a guy that helped give us one of best days ever

He was in the media on the Thursday saying he hadn't been interviewed Abd Murray installed on the Friday. When we had a game on the sat

You telling me that's a decent way to treat a guy that helped give us one of best days ever

And took us to relegation. I don't doubt Gary is a nice guy and was a fine footballer. Ultimately, we finished bottom of the league and it us, after all it is a results business.