St Mirren V Livingston Championship 29/8/15

shull

Third 160 mile round trip in two weeks, second with the wee man. We must be mad, but he's definitely caught the bug that my old man inflicted on me. Today will be the turning point, even if I did say that about the Dumbarton game. Think the team will be right up for this one, after Tuesday night and if they're not there is something wrong. Be interesting to see what team Murray puts out. Hope Webster and Shankland are straight in. COYS!

Would be nice to hear some atmosphere today. Would help team

I think, after the thuggery from Livi during the week, there will be a "lively" atmosphere.

I believe the manager has a big part to play in telling our payers to keep the heid and don't get involved.

IF we get a decent ref lol.gif and we stay calm he can take care of these thugs and let us dance our way to a confidence boosting victory. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Do you know, somewhere soon hopefully I just feel STmirren will click and some mob will take a doing from us. By gawd it's so long since we owned some mob and gave the fans some reward.

Who knows, when , or where, but it'll eventually come to pass.......

The day has arrived.