Ryan Hardie

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Seems Raith are scunnered as he will be ineligible after being listed as as a sub for sevco against east stirling. They may be begging us to take him back?

I saw that in the papers, no doubt getting ready to say how disgraceful it is that youth development is being hampered in this country because a talented young Rangers star can't be sent out on loan.

The fact he played and scored for Rangers in the Irn-Bru Cup seems to have been mysteriously overlooked...

48 minutes ago, Stu said:

I saw that in the papers, no doubt getting ready to say how disgraceful it is that youth development is being hampered in this country because a talented young Rangers star can't be sent out on loan.

The fact he played and scored for Rangers in the Irn-Bru Cup seems to have been mysteriously overlooked...

I think it's disgraceful that a world record club, that died but was mysteriously still alive and debt-free (aye, right...), is fettered by the boring regulations that apply to lesser clubs!  :angry:

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

I think it's disgraceful that a world record club, that died but was mysteriously still alive and debt-free (aye, right...), is fettered by the boring regulations that apply to lesser clubs!  :angry:

But its not still alive------ The Rangers Football Club despite whatever is in the mind of ex Rangers fans, is the same age as the London 2012 Olympics....

I hear on radio, Old Firm, Glasgow Rangers, league titles and I am sure that all Rangers supporters had a shared nightmare and that Craig Whyte, et al was just a really bad dream.......

With King at helm I have a feeling that again arrogance will write the cheques and in 3/4 years they will be reborn at  The The Rangers

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Best of luck to the boy..except when playing against Saints. Very Quick,best when playing along the oppositions back 3 or 4 with the ball played through for him to run onto. 

Best of luck to the boy... especially when he's playing against Dumbarton, Ayr, Dunfermline, Queens...

54 minutes ago, Kendo said:

It will say they have a midfield unlike us.

What are Mallan, And the two Kyle's then?

if Hardie is succesful at Raith then we need to look at why he wasnt here, we wont move forward until we identify, accept and reverse our failings. To continually say 'we are improving' as we stare league one and sub 1000 attendances in the face will not change our predicament.

23 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What are Mallan, And the two Kyle's then?

if Hardie is succesful at Raith then we need to look at why he wasnt here, we wont move forward until we identify, accept and reverse our failings. To continually say 'we are improving' as we stare league one and sub 1000 attendances in the face will not change our predicament.

We have an unbalanced squad. We lack depth in midfield or haven't you noticed?

6 minutes ago, Kendo said:

We have an unbalanced squad. We lack depth in midfield or haven't you noticed?

We have been unbalanced for three years now, appointing the wrong management teams and sacking them has put us where we are, if we are relegated we will lose our most promising players and who knows when or if we could come back.

1 hour ago, Kendo said:

It will say they have a midfield unlike us.

You could also say that he's no longer a player at a club where he has been demoralised by the lack of tactics and man management skills exhibited by the incompetent clown that signed him for the club.