Stubbs can go now

He signed 2 players from the v9 academy.
Pre season, we were being told that Stubbs needed to sign 20 million new players. Taking 2 from v9 isn't really a lot!
JR signed guys like Stewart, Kirkpatrick & Tod from the part time lower divisions as squad fillers. Nobody had a meltdown about that!
Plenty had meltdowns. Does nobody remember the bile after getting pumped off Morton in the middle of August?

11 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Should report him to Fifa ad I'm pretty sure that goes against all rules. We might then get rid.

I'd imagine it's bullshit though.

Funnily enough, I heard a not dis-similar story about Stubbs and his signings from Vardy's academy, Stubbs picking up kick backs as he was part of the academy (so i'm led to believe).

38 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It's a non sequitur (thanks for the spelling tip - I'm guessing you had to look it up) because the substitution was not necessarily the reason for losing no further goals, there is no way you can prove that as you admit, which makes your later post a contradiction - no amount of wriggling changes that. 

Am I on something - yeah the kettle which places you firmly on the pot! 

PS - I mentioned substitutions in my explanation of match dynamics, it only took you 4/5 posts to catch up and make a bigger arse of yourself!  :1eye

So when all else fails go for abuse...:ph34r:

I am happy for others to read through our separate accounts and make up their own minds... but you clearly don't understand the word contradiction.. I might in your mind have made an assumption but I was not contradictory... 

PS I didn't need to look it up but I am impressed that you had heard of it - now you know how to spell it...:lol:

Funnily enough, I heard a not dis-similar story about Stubbs and his signings from Vardy's academy, Stubbs picking up kick backs as he was part of the academy (so i'm led to believe).
Yup read it on here a couple of times. Surely GLS does a bit of due diligence on managers and signings?

13 minutes ago, melmac said:

I would delete this if i were you. Its pretty straightforward slander, and if someone points Stubbzo towards it, then it wont end well.

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

So when all else fails go for abuse...:ph34r:

I am happy for others to read through our separate accounts and make up their own minds... but you clearly don't understand the word contradiction.. I might in your mind have made an assumption but I was not contradictory... 

PS I didn't need to look it up but I am impressed that you had heard of it - now you know how to spell it...:lol:

I clearly do as I showed on several occasions and thanks for giving us all such a clear example. :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

52 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Hahaha and none of them follow him on twitter and saw it on Friday night emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I think that kind of proves BTB point.

I am not entirely sure what you mean but to clarify. None of the three I referred to use Twitter and two are reliable sources with direct contacts within the Club.

7 hours ago, Maboza said:

Funny you should say that.... 

How is Stubbs relationship with the backroom staff and tea person?  :rolleyes:

Well, they were obviously decent at Hibs. Rotherham, not so sure. Ralston? Give him until December and a few brews before deciding.

463D2B34-0A86-4392-8EB4-273AB5054657.jpeg

5 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Keep reading how Stubbs has dismantled the championship winning side.

In reality, JR left Stubbs with 1 fit defender from last season's side - Jack Baird. And he wasn't even first choice!

Stubbs has been left o completely rebuild the defence.

In addition, we also lost our best player by a mile, Lewis Morgan. Without him, we had a mid table Championship squad.

We also managed to win the league despite our main striker only scoring 11 goals.

No defence, no best player and no striker capable to scoring goals in the Premiership. Its more or less had to be a complete rebuild job that Stubbs has been left with.

Problem is though, that most of the guys that Stubbs has signed just aren't up to it.....

Stubbs has signed 10 players so far and might get to sign a few more this week. Stubbs inherited 16 players when he came in and of that group 9 have either been sold or told to find a new club if they want to play regularly... that's not a bad hit ratio for dismantling a squad. We'll no doubt be going into October hoping this year's version of Andy Webster gets up to speed after signing in September as a player without a club.

Eckersley, MacKenzie, Baird and Paul McGinn all went out to La Manga and were fit for the first week on pre-season. Heaton and McGinn have now joined Eckersley and MacKenzie on the list of defenders injured in training.

Keep reading how Stubbs has dismantled the championship winning side.
In reality, JR left Stubbs with 1 fit defender from last season's side - Jack Baird. And he wasn't even first choice!
Stubbs has been left o completely rebuild the defence.
In addition, we also lost our best player by a mile, Lewis Morgan. Without him, we had a mid table Championship squad.
We also managed to win the league despite our main striker only scoring 11 goals.
No defence, no best player and no striker capable to scoring goals in the Premiership. Its more or less had to be a complete rebuild job that Stubbs has been left with.
Problem is though, that most of the guys that Stubbs has signed just aren't up to it.....

Say the same shite over and over again, it might be true now and then.
It’s all Jack Ross’ fault!

Stubbs has signed 10 players so far and might get to sign a few more this week. Stubbs inherited 16 players when he came in and of that group 9 have either been sold or told to find a new club if they want to play regularly... that's not a bad hit ratio for dismantling a squad. We'll no doubt be going into October hoping this year's version of Andy Webster gets up to speed after signing in September as a player without a club.
Eckersley, MacKenzie, Baird and Paul McGinn all went out to La Manga and were fit for the first week on pre-season. Heaton and McGinn have now joined Eckersley and MacKenzie on the list of defenders injured in training.

And?

Hahaha and none of them follow him on twitter and saw it on Friday night [emoji23][emoji23]

I think that kind of proves BTB point.

Can we just absolutely clarify that at NO TIME until 2pm on Saturday when the team was announced did I tweet anything about Cammy Smith being dropped.

All I said on Friday night was that there was some interesting team news ahead.

I could tell you right now that the team news on Saturday is going to be interesting too as we get the latest edition of #TeamTombola

2 minutes ago, div said:

Can we just absolutely clarify that at NO TIME until 2pm on Saturday when the team was announced did I tweet anything about Cammy Smith being dropped.

I could tell you right now that the team news on Saturday is going to be interesting too as we get the latest edition of #TeamTombola

Why. Who's getting dropped. :P

13 minutes ago, div said:

Sad thing is Team Tombola is exactly what we have.  Just wish he would stop playing games with the side.