Eric Arthur Blair

Hamilton vs St. Mirren 6th April 2019

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

You talk utter f**king shite.

The boy had a poor game that is all he clearly lacked confidence today.

He brought the winning goal last week

What the hell do you bring to anything other than just being a complete c**t.

I bring the truth ya fanny...he's contributed one goal in his time here..he is fecking rotten and your are fecking clueless if you think otherwise...

Frustrating we weren't out of sight by the first half.  Lyons seemed caught in two minds with the second big chance.  Flynn, Muzek, Popescu and Hladky were excellent. We can definitely catch Hamilton and we have the quality in the squad to get better.  

Also thought Cooke did well again today. Definitely has something about him and could be the unlikely hero come the split.

I bring the truth ya fanny...he's contributed one goal in his time here..he is fecking rotten and your are fecking clueless if you think otherwise...

So he’s not got any assists either? but I’m. Clueless now f**k off you absolute rocket.

Ethan was hesitant going forward at times... But one defensive tackle stopped a certain goal... and he followed that up by clearing off the line!

More than played his part.

As a young player, I will defend and support him all the way.

I agree, he seemed very reluctant to overlap at times, he fits in well with Muzek on the left , gives him that extra bit of cover but we could do with a wee bit more going forward.

Brad 'Bottler' Lyons? More ruff than roar today. Wasted all the good endeavour of the team first half.

if we didnt have Hladky we would already be down. So much for 'resting' our stronger team on Wednesday, Livi go to porkheid and win a point, we might have got all three Wednesday if we had a team out. Kearney might regret that decision.

now all set for a roller coaster ride to the last kick of the season which i reckon will be in the second leg of the playoffs against Dundee Utd.

Bollocks. We were far better first 45. See the knickerwetters are back in force. 2 defeats in last 7 to celtic and killie...... good point we go to Livi in good form
I thought we were way better than them in the first half. We can definately beat them post split.
So much better it was 0-0? Over the course of the game Accies somehow created the better chances despite being garbage.

It's worrying when a draw is considered a good result, and that performance is anything other than poor.

1 from 9 against Hamilton says it all

8 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

You’ve not watched us for very long then.

I certainly have and at premier league level he is as bad as iv'e ever seen..

Edited by gstretchuk

Agree with all but the last sentence.

I watched the Ross County v Utd game last night. Both teams make us look silky. We would win the playoff against either but let’s hope that becomes Accies problem.
Spot on. Both of those teams last night were much worse than any team I've seen in the top league this season.

Theyre both utter shite.

1 minute ago, paul torfason said:

My problem is goals,against Dundee we had Danny and the duck,two absolute pests,today we have Jackson back and fail to score in open play, he is a imposter of a player, rotten,rather play a ball boy up front than him,personal opinion only

What what you say..the "coward" may abuse you for your honest opinion..

Edited by gstretchuk

3 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:

So much better it was 0-0? Over the course of the game Accies somehow created the better chances despite being garbage.

It's worrying when a draw is considered a good result, and that performance is anything other than poor.

1 from 9 against Hamilton says it all

FFS. Obviously a bored Sevco fan. Says what exactly apart from your on the wrong forum

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

I think a number of our guys were good today.  Muzek stood out for me, Popescu and Baird all played well, Hladky superb when needed, Flynn yes, Dreyer best he has played yet and confident penalty, Erhahon decent.

Mullen and Lyons the poorest today though . . 

Isn't it just ALL about perspective?  I thought Mullen was OK, industrious and busy without being truly effective and Flynn for me had a better game than Dreyer; although he took the (very soft) penalty well, agree with your other positives apart from Erhahon, (I like the lad) but he was caught out and had several passes go astray today, not saying he was bad, but JUUUUST passable for me today, goes without saying we need strikers who PUNISH teams, and much as I like  Jacksons workrate and the Ducks industry,  we are going to need more than that ................long term.

40 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Massive result not losing today. Not a single proper shot at their keeper the whole game. We were the better team first half but we can't afford to miss the type of opportunities that Lyons had early in game. Both teams kept giving the ball back aimlessly and but for our keeper we would have lost. Frankly all three bottom teams deserve to go down based on what l have seen this season. We need to catch Hamilton as l fear for us in a playoff

You obviously did not watch the Ross County v Dundee Utd game last night. Absolute appalling for a top of the table clash. I do not want it to come down to it but I certainly would not fear either of them.

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

FT 1-1

Yeah that’s fine. Dundee look like they’ve chucked it, so I guess its playoffs. Never seen us in a playoff before, looks like good fun.

I thought we should have had 1 penalty today and we got 1. The 1 we got wasn’t 1 and the 1 we didn’t was 1 though... Funny old game.

Draw about right on the balance of play. Though we could have lost in the final minutes, Hladky save and goal line clearance and we are good.

Hamilton are the 10th best team in the country and I expect they will finish there.

Tannadice on a Wednesday night? Love a bit of it.

It was a stone wall penalty TC. 

Decent result not great but accies defo have an advantage on that Shitey plastic pitch. We have 5 cup finals now possibly 7 its going to be a really exciting run in which although nerve wracking will be games you really want to attend. I know I am in the minority but still think Kearney made a mistake with his team/tactics on Wednesday night but we still have a good chance of surviving.