42 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Gutted with this one.
I don't think he got the regular starts he deserved.

One we might regret.

Wish him well.

Enjoyed watching him. Could really push on. Screenshot_20210615-155954.jpeg

More chances for our young stars

10 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Not fussed with this in the slightest , yes he had pace but what’s the use of pace if you constantly run into cul de sacs or can’t cross. ? 

we can and will improve on Connolly fairly easily .  

Decent, but flattered to deceive. We can, and will get better

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Not fussed with this in the slightest , yes he had pace but what’s the use of pace if you constantly run into cul de sacs or can’t cross. ? 

we can and will improve on Connolly fairly easily .  

Some serious pishing of breeks on here already, I'm not too fussed, players come and go. Let's have a look where we are when the window is shut.......

More chances for our young stars
Agreed.

All about opinions.

Mooy was good for cycling and not much more...

That crap lanky forward we dumped and went to Ross County is doing not too bad...

As is the overweight disinterested forward we binned who went to Ayr.

Connolly has the potential to step up. All I'm saying.

Yup. Chance for youth and I don't doubt JG has a replacement lined up...

Just personally disappointed to lose him from our squad.

Cobblers! 

Not at all fussed Dylan has moved on. Don’t think he was consistent enough.

Would rather see talent like Jay Henderson start or another of the promising youth players.

Same goes for JDH. If they don’t want to sign get them moved on.

I said on here after his first game , that Connolly clearly had pace but that was it  , he was a headless chicken. Sure he had his moments , but they were few and far between. If  we bring someone in who can provide some decent crosses , then that will be an instant improvement !

3 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Long shot , but hopefully Durmus decides he misses Paisley too much and heads back🤞🏻

No chance, he said Marks and Spencer’s shutting in the high street was the final straw, wouldn’t go back to Paisley. Wait that was my Mrs. 

Wouldn't have surprised me if JG had taken contract offer off the table likewise the same may happen to JDH

I said on here after his first game , that Connolly clearly had pace but that was it  , he was a headless chicken. Sure he had his moments , but they were few and far between. If  we bring someone in who can provide some decent crosses , then that will be an instant improvement !

I hope so. There is decent players out there
And at decent wage levels. Do a turn for us and move on like McGrath and probably McCarthy will eventually do.

More value in that market for us than trying to sign slightly above average existing SPFL players or taking chances from the English lower leagues which is a particular area of failure mostly for us.

Surprised at the comments on here that him leaving is a worry.

I was more often than not, unimpressed by him. In fact I'm pretty pleased that wages are being freed up to hopefully bring in better as his replacement.

While we're at it, we should be whipping that JDH offer off the table. I can understand that we were perhaps asked to wait until the end of the season for him to make a decision but we're long since into the 'are they taking the f**king piss?' category.

He's not half as good nor half as in demand as his agent wishes he was. If he wants a sideways step to a financially f**ked team being run by a junior manager such as Dundee Utd then that's his prerogative but it's clear he or his agent don't want him to be here, so lets not be hanging about for a guy who flattered to deceive for the last 4 months.

33 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Surprised at the comments on here that him leaving is a worry.

Don’t see too many people bothered about either player leaving. I’d be more keen to see McGrath given a decent offer to extend and promote youth to replace JDH, Connolly and Durmus.

BBC reporting that Dundee Utd in talks with JDH and that JDH has rejected our offer.
That will be a real step back in his career. They not got loads of debt? How are they affording him? Or is it they will let him play the role he wants and not be pushed into a defensive midfielder role? Not then about Money?