Season tickets

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I decided to go digital but regret that now.Β  Can you pay to request a card?

Β 

10 minutes ago, fmckinn said:

Was wondering the same, not received digital version yet eitherΒ 

I phoned a couple of weeks ago and was told you could go to the ticket office and pay the Β£3.00 per ticket. I haven't managed down so I don't know if there was a cut off date though.

On 7/4/2023 at 3:24 PM, stlucifer said:

A wee update.

I went down today and was able to order the tickets. You can do it over the phone as well.

Cool thank you. May sort it out before the Arbroath game. Exciting to think it's three weekends till we see a competitive home game !Β 

1 hour ago, exiledfan said:

Cool thank you. May sort it out before the Arbroath game. Exciting to think it's three weekends till we see a competitive home game !Β 

I was told the next batch of tickets won't be ordered for a couple of weeks. The young lass at the T.O. said we should get them in the post for the first home game but, failing that, we would need to get paper ones from the ticket office for the Dundee game.

Edited by stlucifer

I've just received a link to set up the app. You click on the download button and all it does is launch a web page where you register and can see your tickets QR code. It's in no way, shape or form an "app", you are simply accessing a url via your internet browser which it says you can save to your home screen (that does not make it an app)

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I've just received a link to set up the app. You click on the download button and all it does is launch a web page where you register and can see your tickets QR code. It's in no way, shape or form an "app", you are simply accessing a url via your internet browser which it says you can save to your home screen (that does not make it an app)

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
Β 

I’m in the same boat as you. Think I’m going to go to the ticket office tomorrow and request a card, wish I had done that at the time when renewing.

6 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

I’m in the same boat as you. Think I’m going to go to the ticket office tomorrow and request a card, wish I had done that at the time when renewing.

If you do make sure you get your timing right mate, twice I've left early from work to make the ticket office and twice it's been shut.... Not the best of service for those who need to work, actually its fcukin useless...

Well, I’ve bitten the bullet, and while renewing my son’s ST, I’ve gone and got myself one too.

Started supporting the Buddies back in the Fergie days in the 70’s, so it’s taken a while to finally commit, and while I’m not sure I’ll actually attend more matches than any other season,, I’m glad I’ve done it.

Β 

COYS !!

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, JJ McG said:

Noones got there card either