St Mirren Vs Forfar

3 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Forfar have done well and will be full of confidence. If we are not at it then another poor result is on the cards

That's the spirit. 🤣

If it was away on their plastic pitch, combined with our poor away form, then I'd share your pessimistic view but we're at home so I see us as strong favourites. 

After Tuesday night I might not attend in person, still feeling rough following that but I'll see in the morning and maybe use public transport instead of driving through.

With O'Hara available again I'd expect us to look a lot better through the middle, hopefully we will see McMenamin play from the start.

Just for a change, I'd like to see us put out a starting 11 that will handle a lower legue side easily and THEN we can mess about with resting players and postional experiments when we are 3 up, as we really should be relatively early.

6 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

After Tuesday night I might not attend in person, still feeling rough following that but I'll see in the morning and maybe use public transport instead of driving through.

With O'Hara available again I'd expect us to look a lot better through the middle, hopefully we will see McMenamin play from the start.

Just for a change, I'd like to see us put out a starting 11 that will handle a lower legue side easily and THEN we can mess about with resting players and postional experiments when we are 3 up, as we really should be relatively early.

Just a reminder it's Saint Mirren you are talking about.

6 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

For the most part, we did that against Arbroath last week. Though, I agree that it shouldn’t be by exception. I’m hoping that we are just tying new things and that’s been the reason for the 2 poor pefofrmances

Dunne's out for 3 weeks. 

Manager Stephen Robinson said: “He is not as bad as we first feared, we are looking probably about three weeks with Charles.

“So it is obviously a blow for us – but not as bad as we thought it was going to be.

“He has had a scan, he will be a similar time frame as Keanu (Baccus, who previously had a calf injury) so hopefully three weeks and he will be back available again.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Had a chat with a Forfar supporting mate and he says they are really up for this.

He's focussed on the Montrose and Cowdenbeath games and, for some reason, has dismissed the Arbroath result.

We've a small wager, with him getting the advantage if it's a draw.

Don't let me down St Mirren. 

Ray McKinnon managed, should just gives us the points now.