Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

7 minutes ago, BanburyBud said:

Can’t fathom out the Carson situation. He will be a big loss as he saved us many points last season. 
I do feel a little concern that harmony and team spirit played a massive part on our success. Can’t help feeling we are losing this somewhat or am I overthinking it 🤷🏼

Overreaction based on one player spitting the dummy big style apparently.

4 minutes ago, BanburyBud said:

Can’t fathom out the Carson situation. He will be a big loss as he saved us many points last season. 
I do feel a little concern that harmony and team spirit played a massive part on our success. Can’t help feeling we are losing this somewhat or am I overthinking it 🤷🏼

Still plenty time in the window and I believe Robbo has a plan and is in control of what Is happening ...

I still maintain his signing a new deal was pivotal and he must have had assurances about budgets and that money was available - cannot believe he would sign a new contract whilst the club embarked on a fire 🔥 sale. With Brophy, Henderson and now Carson all likely to go for fees plus Keanu still heavily linked with other teams it doesn't look great - but , hopefully a reshaping of the squad  with a couple game changers brought in will be the result of all this potential activity . 

11 minutes ago, CraigyBoy said:

Still plenty time in the window and I believe Robbo has a plan and is in control of what Is happening ...

I still maintain his signing a new deal was pivotal and he must have had assurances about budgets and that money was available - cannot believe he would sign a new contract whilst the club embarked on a fire 🔥 sale. With Brophy, Henderson and now Carson all likely to go for fees plus Keanu still heavily linked with other teams it doesn't look great - but , hopefully a reshaping of the squad  with a couple game changers brought in will be the result of all this potential activity . 

Is Henderson not out of contract.

20 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

Not having that. He's a brilliant keeper. He will be a massive loss if he goes.

Always considered Carson as steady , does the simple things well , good with both feet and doesn't drop clangers . Think he could be better coming out for crosses . Zach Hemmings with a decent defence in front of him should be OK.  Though I would love us  to go for Vaclav on loan .

39 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

Not having that. He's a brilliant keeper. He will be a massive loss if he goes.

If he wants back, he owes his gaffer a massive apology if the stories are true, and given he was happy enough to sign a 2 year extension only 3 months ago, I can't see anything else it could be.

Technically yes , but we have him on monthly contracts until someone stumps up a development fee of over 100k !
His contract will be end of June same as almost all contracts, which is why he was with us in Belfast. After it expires he would leave the club, but if he signs for another Scottish club, as his next club, at any point in the future up to age 23 we would get compensation regardless.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, st jock said:

We weren't going to be able to replace Hladky, we did. We weren't going to be able to replace Alnwick, we did. I just hope to fook that Hemmings isn't our no.1 for next season. ☺️

Why?

The Killie fans are being unanimous with their praise for him and seem disappointed he's not going back to them.

The Middlesborough keeper coach has a sound reputation for developing keepers apparently.

However, the usual experts on social media seem to know better, as usual.

Edited by FTOF