jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

Got real concerns if it is McA. He appears to be constantly injured and has not progressed since moving on. He was good at championship level but we need players who are ready to hit the ground running. 

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Got real concerns if it is McA. He appears to be constantly injured and has not progressed since moving on. He was good at championship level but we need players who are ready to hit the ground running. 

Announce Messi.

FFS.

6 minutes ago, elvis said:

He’s injured. 

Again - so why would we keep him? He is on loan and I would be most surprised if we cannot send him back if he is injured.

Not sure what he is costing us - but it is too much for what he brings . . . . :specs

17 minutes ago, alansaint said:

Paul Smyth at QPR signed 1 year extension and likely to go out on loan. Linked with him before window opened. Possible other wide player we were waiting on down the food chain.

Let's hope Jimmy Nichol can have a wee word,

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Have a squint around the club guests today and see who is kicking about...

a good result today, a decent contract offer and we'll see if they sign . . .   :turtle

How do you expect somebody with my eyesight to see that far from the WestBank?  C'mon, give us a clue!

2 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

How do you expect somebody with my eyesight to see that far from the WestBank?  C'mon, give us a clue!

I'll have a look and post on here if I see anyone of note.:)

According to Div Apparently TF has stated to fans in the 1877 club that we're very much in the game for Morgan and that he will make his decision this weekend.

According to Tony, that’s only if the Messi and Hazard moves fall through.

2 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

According to Tony, that’s only if the Messi and Hazard moves fall through.

Tony has been told to keep stum about what is actually happening and to keep try and persuade Morgan to join us...

2 things - he should manage that eh!

20 hours ago, FTOF said:

According to Div Apparently TF has stated to fans in the 1877 club that we're very much in the game for Morgan and that he will make his decision this weekend.

Very much in the game but expected to go to England.

17 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Tony has been told to keep stum about what is actually happening and to keep try and persuade Morgan to join us...

2 things - he should manage that eh!

All the talking has been done,its now up to Lewis to decide.

Think I’ve found our future recruitment strategy. Found this posted in “comments” on St Mirren’s Official Facebook when they posted up the go-pro goals video from yesterday. Surely we are onto a winner now?

EB32376F-25A4-48C2-AD9F-4E6074026199.jpeg

Edited by Cornwall_Saint
Wrote Twitter instead of Facebook because I’m a thick c**t

4 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Think I’ve found our future recruitment strategy. Found this posted in “comments” on St Mirren’s Official Twitter when they posted up the go-pro goals video from yesterday. Surely we are onto a winner now?

Get stuck in, what could possibly go wrong !!!

8 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Think I’ve found our future recruitment strategy. Found this posted in “comments” on St Mirren’s Official Twitter when they posted up the go-pro goals video from yesterday. Surely we are onto a winner now?

Hi Literally posts on every St. Mirren related Facebook post. He even linked to his YouTube channel of the players he's hawking.

If nothing else, it finally put the old notion to bed that anyone can make a player look good with a YT highlight reel.....cos this guy certainly couldn't.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Hi Literally posts on every St. Mirren related Facebook post. He even linked to his YouTube channel of the players he's hawking.

If nothing else, it finally put the old notion to bed that anyone can make a player look good with a YT highlight reel.....cos this guy certainly couldn't.

Didn’t realise this but if true, perhaps we could mention Dundee and Hamilton are after some players?