Jump to content

Speculation Thread


jimdickloyal

Recommended Posts


26 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Not according to the Scotsman. Birmingham and Wigan now interested.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

 

Says McGrath knocked back there contract as well so he will definitely be going to England if that’s the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JJ McG said:

Says McGrath knocked back there contract as well so he will definitely be going to England if that’s the case.

A perfect scenario if an English comes in and signs him now. Use some of the fee we receive towards going for Allan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Says McGrath knocked back there contract as well so he will definitely be going to England if that’s the case.

Heard a while back that Wigan were very keen on him so no surprise if he ends up there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, WeeBud said:

With your apparent “grandiose” understanding of the business (and real life) world this should be no surprise to you and something you’d “ordinarily” support.

Now, now Bud. My thoughts are on what form of influence non members who are also fans might be able to exert and whether there might be an existing structure for that. You might call it Customer Representation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Now, now Bud. My thoughts are on what form of influence non members who are also fans might be able to exert and whether there might be an existing structure for that. You might call it Customer Representation.

No.

We might simply call it SMISA.

No need to reinvent the wheel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Now, now Bud. My thoughts are on what form of influence non members who are also fans might be able to exert and whether there might be an existing structure for that. You might call it Customer Representation.

What sort of influence did you have as a customer under the previous regime ?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What sort of influence did you have as a customer under the previous regime ?  

Now that is a good question. Does that make it right? Also..SMISA no argument there. But each part owner has their own interests do they not. What about the ordinary punter like myself and, perhaps the majority?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Now that is a good question. Does that make it right? Also..SMISA no argument there. But each part owner has their own interests do they not. What about the ordinary punter like myself and, perhaps the majority?

 Isn’t it better to have a significant amount of fans with a voice rather than none at all as was previously the case.?

As for SMISA, I don’t know for sure but I’d be reasonably confident that if non smisa members had a valid point to make which might benefit the club, they’d be happy to listen . 

 

 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that is a good question. Does that make it right? Also..SMISA no argument there. But each part owner has their own interests do they not. What about the ordinary punter like myself and, perhaps the majority?
You can write to the Club about ideas/concerns (I have in the past with a decent response) or contact the SLO's who do a great job at representing the support. SMISA wanted far greater influence and were prepared to put in the time, effort and cash to achieve it. Anyone can still join them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

 Isn’t it better to have a significant amount of fans with a voice rather than none at all as was previously the case.?

As for SMISA, I don’t know for sure but I’d be reasonably confident that if non smisa members had a valid point to make which might benefit the club, they’d be happy to listen . 

 

 

No argument From me on this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

rumours kicking about that meatball is being linked to Man Utd for 50M

how much do we get 😁

Hibs get 15% of any transfer fee and then we get 30% of whatever Hibs get 💷💷💷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...