The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

Partick bring a big support , County don't so what is your point?

Eh, if you read my post, I was referring to the home gate not the total gate.

Of course the total gate at the Thistle game was far higher, because - as you point out - they bring a bigger travelling support than Ross County.

Eh, if you read my post, I was referring to the home gate not the total gate.

Of course the total gate at the Thistle game was far higher, because - as you point out - they bring a bigger travelling support than Ross County.

Yes mate i seen that after i had posted , dead sorry and it won't happen agan.bangin.gif

Do we not count the season tickets even if the people aren't at the game? So our attendances for league matches will never be recorded as lower even if the place is deserted!

I'm pretty sure we don't. For example, last season our home gates varied hugely.

On the 25th March last season we lost 1-0 at home to St Johnstone infront of 2817 people (far lower than any league gate this season).

In the same fixture in October last season we won 4-3 infront of 3739.

To be fair I think there's a good chance the interviewer was told previously not to ask any questions like that, hence his silence.

If someone interviewing Tommy Craig has, in advance of the interview, been told not to ask him about pressure, his position, and fan's reaction, then that is akin to someone interviewing Craig Whyte and being asked not to mention Rangers.

To be fair I think there's a good chance the interviewer was told previously not to ask any questions like that, hence his silence.

Think you're correct.

Taking his lead from Fat Sally's interviews.

TBH I laughed at his non-response.

I suppose it's better than calling us a shower of miserable cúnts.whistling.gif

Maybe u are fishing here, I'm not sure but without fans that care what's the point. Maybe u need a new hobby one where winning and passion is irrelevant.

I'm not fishing.

Some of the treatment Tommy has had is utterly pathetic and then the same guys whine like bitches because he won't supply them with comforting words?

The football may well be shite but Tommy is quite entitled to ignore those who are abusing him.

And don't give me any of that "passion" shite.

You can be passionate without shouting abuse at a man who is trying his best to do his job.

Then we get onto the crap Gilmour etc have been getting regarding "penny pinching" and not sacking Tommy from a group of fans who between them are not willing to scramble together the money needed to effect the change they want.

It's bollox bud.

Ouch, watching that is skin crawling.

Why is this man being allowed to take the p*ss out of St Mirren FC and its fans?

Totally agree, the good news is the media will smell blood in the water, so he can expect more of that.

The icy stare was my favourite part.........he is the manager of a top league club without a home win all season and the only team in professional British football without a clean sheet so far this season, what does he expect, questions about where he buys his jumpers?

I'm absolutely right behind Tommy's attitude to the fans here. We have no end of pricks lined up all whimpering that he's not prepared to lie down and be treated like a dog by them.

I have to admire him. If anyone gave me abuse like he's taking I'd have to seriously reconsider my anti-violence policy.

In fairness though, it has to be said that when managers who do what Tommy is doing, it rarely end well for them.

Edited by oaksoft

I'm absolutely right behind Tommy's attitude to the fans here. We have no end of pricks lined up all whimpering that he's not prepared to lie down and be treated like a dog by them.

In fairness though, it has to be said that when managers who do what Tommy is doing, it rarely end well for them.

Really ? You`re quite happy for our manager to be so dismissive of our fans & unapologetic for our teams abysmal performances . huh.png

I have to admire him. If anyone gave me abuse like he's taking I'd have to seriously reconsider my anti-violence policy.

It's like he wants to be sacked so he can get his money quicker