Partick Thistle V St Mirren. Spfl Premiership 30.1.15

shull

What about that tackle on Osbourne that saw him getting taken off injured. I have to say I didn't think it was a red however compared to Thommo's, McLean's and both Arquin's this was as bad if not worse. All of our red cards didn't result in anyone having to go off injured.

I thought the same, no mention of it on the highlights though.....surprise surprise.

Was working yesterday so didn't get home till after the game started, had the wireless & internet on for a nerve wracking second half.

Great result, vital three points, in a season where we've been really abysmal at times it almost beggars belief that there may be two teams worse than us. It's time to delve into the book of cliches and say say we've thirteen cup final left this season - COYS!

With the amount of tattoos between Stevenson and Higginbotham they should change their name to Partink Thistle....

Say what you like, and it pains me to say this, but they are both handsome chaps.

Intimidating and a bit dreamy. I'm glad I don't have to compete for the same woman as those guys.

Well that was my first away game in a long time and it was magic! It wasn't pretty but who fookin cares 3points achieved! Cheesy and Goody were outstanding and wee Mallan is fab and Drayton - not a bad debut!

How on earth can they not show that tackle on Osbourne tho - seriously - biggest talking point of the game????? Same reason they didn't show Arquin's actually should have been a penalty last week - cos ye cannae show St.Mirren being hard done by - happy to hound Goody last season tho!

COYS

Edited by Miss Saint

What about that tackle on Osbourne that saw him getting taken off injured. I have to say I didn't think it was a red however compared to Thommo's, McLean's and both Arquin's this was as bad if not worse. All of our red cards didn't result in anyone having to go off injured.

His tackle on McLean was shocking , a wee bit of intention there but nothing said.

I thought we were a bit more streetwise last night, we were doing things other teams do to us, the time wasting at the end was a joy to watch, and Thommo tried his best to get a reaction from Osman which would have resulted in a red card, probably the reason he was substituted, keep up the gamesmanship St Mirren I for one was loving it.

McGinn's poor form is being exaggerated or highlighted possibly more apt by his refusal to hide. That is a great quality in any player but is a hindrance when going through a sticky patch. He will come through it just like McLean has and think how much better again we will be when he does hopefully just in time for a vital run in.

As someone mentioned earlier, the back four, McAusland and Goodwin in particular, were simply hoofing the ball up the park or out of play when they cleared the ball.

No fancy stuff.

I watched Aberdeen do the very same thing against us.It seems to work for them.

Let's keep this safety first approach, and maybe, just maybe, we can get ourselves out of the mire we're currently in.

It's Sugar or Shite on here.

When we win negatives become positives.

Had we lost you would all be on here moaning about just hoofing the ball back to Partick or out the park. I agree that the three points are much more important than the performance right now but anyone who thinks we can stay up playing like that every week is deluded. Partick were absolutely awful last night and made it easy for us. But keep giving teams the ball back as we did last night and you don't win many games, Don't think we strung four passes together all night.

Great result. Absolutely.

Great performance. You can't be serious!!