Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

The point I answered was the plan only required 1/3rd of those who eventually signed up for Direct Debits. If what you are saying is only big clubs can do this, then what about Motherwell?

It surely depends on how much you owe, the terms of the deal and the amount the fans or others pay in. The numbers of members is only one part of that equation. My recollection is that there was enough support to offer £1.5million. A genuine offer which met their amended price but they turned it down. Makes no sense at all, and as it is now developing, wholly counter productive.

The major problem was it was £1.5M on a promise and without guarantee or legal standing. A huge risk for the sellers and no risk for the buyers.

I don't get the impression anyone is questioning you, more that they are questioning your source perhaps playing a game and feeding something which he knew would lead to this.

exactly, now with brian caldwell speaking on SSN saying these things take time - he is my prime suspect, mind you he is my prime suspect in a lot of things.

The major problem was it was £1.5M on a promise and without guarantee or legal standing. A huge risk for the sellers and no risk for the buyers.

The irony is that , had the board taken the fans buy out , they would have had their cash , by now. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

I think folk are reading too much into this and making me out to be something I'm not.

I hear bits of information from various sources. Some I trust, some I don't. Some I publish, some I don't.

This information came from a good source, and I felt it was definitely in the best interests of the fans to know about it.

It was initially rubbished on Sunday, then as the week has progressed it has been validated by the mainstream media.

Even in the last hour there were tweets and stories suggesting the Argies had buggered off to Spain to buy Girona, only for Scott Burns to then rubbish that by saying they are 100% focussed on buying St.Mirren !

The deal was agreed in principle late last week, and was expected to complete this week (ie; Money changes hands, shares change hands).

When it actually completes I don't know. I guess there is still a chance it might yet crash and burn but it's so far advanced I'd think that is unlikely.

Well forgive us for reading into a statement which read that the club would be sold this week, and coming up with the assumption that the club would be sold this week.

I am definitely not thinking that you are something you are not, what i think is that you have been fed a rumour/lie, mind you there is still one day left of that week, so we will wait to see what happens tomorrow.

I will not put any faith in what the media are publishing or tweeting, it would be foolish to believe them.

I also believe it would be in the best interest of the fans to know who gave you the information.

Edited by buddiecat

Still not been given the chance to post on the fans forum of the club Pini was involved with in Chile, however I did find this post. Obviously not word perfect as it's been put through Google Translate but you can understand the general point.

The administration of Pini brothers (Ricardo and Sebastian) is a story in which light and shadow, where the shadows were more potent at the end finishing his step in a Rangers frustrated by empowering experience intersect.
Take ultimate control of the club in late November 2010, which was in bankruptcy, with equipment wandering in the second division after the disastrous "Calamazo" Del Solar, amid uncertainty about their future and abandoned by the "forces "and the Talca entrepreneurs. At that time nobody wanted to risk resources Talca Rangers and local investors were absent to invest in the century-old institution, drowned by their pension debts and others. Pini had more confidence the brothers and made the highest bid ($ 550 million) and kept their property. The ranguerino people should never forget that and thankful. They had rescued a dying club, which did not believe nor Talca own.
The following year, in 2011, achieved the goal of climbing the team first division after enthralling 3-3 draw against Everton achieved in Viña.
Then in 2012 the administration Pini reaches its peak to form a balanced and efficient team, well run by Dalcio Giovanoli, seated on the superior quality of some players, especially Milton Caraglio (17 goals in total during the year).
Caraglio is by far the largest player with national / international significance that has passed Rangers. A player who came to finish his career here, young striker, undisputed leader in the front, which had once been summoned by Maradona to Argentina selection (April 2009). At the end of that season immediately cranes powerful Colo-Colo, UC, U and Union wanted to take it and have continued this interest until this year. He emigrated to Italy at Pescara, returning to Arsenal de Sarandi and then their good seasons made Vélez hired him last July. I do not know if talquina crowd was aware at the time the type of player who could enjoy the year 2012 and it will be difficult to repeat in the coming years. That was another success of Pini, as good Argentines, probably with many contacts in the football world as he visualized the opportunity to hire him and took country.
The sale of Caraglio (How much will have been in the club coffers heritage ?. The new administration could transparentarlo) and untying of several other key players for the proper functioning of equipment, meant facing 2013 in a state of "clean slate new account. "But this time the administration was unable Pini and started us fill of players, many Argentines, who were not up to the ancestors. The poor performance began arriving fatally which led to the resignation of Dalcio, losing the contest of a valuable coach.
The Pini incredibly misled the course in late 2012 to undo the team that had brought so much joy Talca, prioritizing approach to buying and sell players, of "triangulation" registering players who never wore the shirt ranguerina, distorting the spirit healthy and normal player transactions. They became careless of keeping the team structure between a tournament and another, to which he could have done the odd embedding together with the promotion of players from the lower. It is preferred, however, only use the club as a showcase for doing business, which inevitably led to estrangement from the crowd that attacked lacking identity and commitment to the club's history and the area.
The Pini were wrong and athletically has cost the club as it fell back to the "pastures".
Finally they sold their part and should have retired Talca satisfied with their experience after having achieved a hefty premium of almost 3 times what they invested. Good for them and bad for the Talca entrepreneurs who had to pay the higher price. Why they did before ?, I would have gone sick cheaper.
Most of the players from that team which played Caraglio still valid and well placed, however Rangers starts participating, again, in the second division. And now his courageous and faithful forced to watch his team they love competing in a division that does not deserve swollen. I think we should arm yourself with patience, we are facing a long championship, where only one goes with a brand new team (this curse is repeated), perhaps we should spend several seasons in the paddocks. I wish I was wrong.
As always at the beginning of every competition the hopes and dreams of a happy ending are intact.
Power Rangers!

I think the end was Forza Rangers but the software has had a maddie at trying to cope with some unexpected Italian lol.gif:

Edited by Stu

And for a bit more info here is someone's reply to the above post.

Good reflection and reminder of our recent memory.

I still believe that Pini were not so bad intentions (it is clear that his course was triangular, but always favoring the sport, although not think so). I do not think there are people in this world who likes to lose, but if we see personality characteristics showed Pini on their way through Talca (or perhaps selling smoke too well, perhaps should have been actor).

I think the 2012/2013 were seasick with easy success and the lucas. They were given everything so easy and handy that surely believed that here in Chile, footballing, was "the tirao pig" because of the unexpected promotion and good campaign believed 2012. Maybe less, could also get results. They were seasick with silver and inadvertently greatly privileged in his pocket. I think they did unconsciously still think just how economical it was not an end, maybe I'm naive or not.

The 2013 maintained a good base. Peric, Capelli, Tapia Lopez (that ended well), Diaz, Scatolaro and above all, remained in the game ... that if we disarm above and here back to what I mentioned earlier, believed that "the pig was tirao" and a couple of bets (and some not so) we could go well.

They bet heavily on a player with the characteristics of Caraglio, who wanted the greats of Argentina and San Lorenzo at the time, by which put a large sum of money to buy the pass, but not expected the wn out as castor , to give her depression, which had the worst year of his career and that walked so bad: Pablo Vegetti.

They found that no pattern behind him, Pancho Tapia was not half the player he was with Ledesma back.

They did not wait that Peric will start rising fumes and send shit after shit to eat banking as could be.

They did not wait anymore Lopez played in his life as he finished making the 2012 (he returned to San Luis, captain and the whole show ... now eats the canary banking group).

They did not consider Capelli, for very good player he was, had separated the locker between Argentina and Chile, forming groups that made him ill to internal.

Nor waited to Dalcio campus is out of hand, he lost control of the group and that football no longer accompany.

They tried to remedy by bringing good players like Diego Pozo and Alexis Ferrero, but not enough. But far his worst mistake was to go for a horrible coach, who had failed everywhere, you have no idea ... Fernando Gamboa.

They tried to remedy a dying bringing the comb, but it was too late.

It got out of hand, that's what I think. I think his idea was always triangular, do business, make money without neglecting the sport, but I've thought since the day drew with Huachipato here, I think all this got out of hand, is mariaron with the success and silver in such a short time, the saw easy and got away.

Still not been given the chance to post on the fans forum of the club Pini was involved with in Chile, however I did find this post. Obviously not word perfect as it's been put through Google Translate but you can understand the general point.

I think the end was Forza Rangers but the software has had a maddie at trying to cope with some unexpected Italian lol.gif:

Hmm....

Something to do with talc, paddocks, and poor perfomance? Sounds like a Jilly Cooper novel to mebag.gif

Edited by Drew

I found this Stu:

The Mirren of Scotland, footballing outside Glasgow, manager Tommy Craig play before Belgium and club Hibernian of Edinburgh. Results pish were - Mirren of Scotland directors crazy give Craig job number one footballing person.

Fans 'sake fcuk' and protest Cheesy blame. Ball, striker - signed Craig, summer 'window of transfer' - plays bad. Fans 'fcuk sake' once more. El hombre handsome, Steve Thompson - painful groin, helping not Mirren prospects. Fans 'sake fcuk' - uno, dos, tres times. Much protest de Mirren in outside Glasgow.

Board directors - silencio from South African director boardroom. Stories fed Div - webmeister baldy. Consortium English 'sake fcuk' in electronic mail message.....

I found this Stu:

The Mirren of Scotland, footballing outside Glasgow, manager Tommy Craig play before Belgium and club Hibernian of Edinburgh. Results pish were - Mirren of Scotland directors crazy give Craig job number one footballing person.

Fans 'sake fcuk' and protest Cheesy blame. Ball, striker - signed Craig, summer 'window of transfer' - plays bad. Fans 'fcuk sake' once more. El hombre handsome, Steve Thompson - painful groin, helping not Mirren prospects. Fans 'sake fcuk' - uno, dos, tres times. Much protest de Mirren in outside Glasgow.

Board directors - silencio from South African director boardroom. Stories fed Div - webmeister baldy. Consortium English 'sake fcuk' in electronic mail message.....

Good!

I found this Stu:

Given this drivel, does the consortium now comprise Borat, Alexander Orlov, Baby Oleg and Sergei............

I found this Stu:

Possibly the best thing I've ever read on this forum! :)

Ta.

I'd imagine he'd be reluctant to speak until the deal is done, but a good point that the best we seem to have is rehashes of stories from foreign websites, and only one side of the story seems to have been told.

The Scottish press has been able to get Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy, Dave King, Craig Whyte, Charles Green, and various American would-be-owners of the Rangers International FC to speak about their bids and plans while they were ongoing. The only person who has been silent about their involvement there has been Mike Ashley?