St Johnstone V St Mirren Premiership 21/3/15

shull

It's now impossible to find anything positive to say or anything that has not been said before by so many fans on here.

The pessimists have won the day - the optimists have been sorely deluded ever since that dodgy win against Morton - myself included.

Chic Young is also in cloud cuckoo land. He is currently on BBC Radio Scotland saying the BoD are the finest the club have ever had. This could have been argued up to the move to Greenhill Road but the reason we are in the position we find ourselves today is purely due to decisions taken since then by the board. From a position of strength they have surely led us into years of obscurity and the hurt is they apparently don't give a damn.

They don't appear to care about the fans evident from their lack of dialogue or effective action.

This attitude can only have one outcome!

Edited by northstbuddie

Didn't go today simply because I stopped believing last week. Next 3 games on the telly as well. I really couldn't give a f**k about next season, and the thought of buying a season ticket seems pretty unlikely whatever league we're in.

It's been shambolic from day one, the board and management team had a chance to rescue things in January but they made a c**t of that as well.

Are you f**king stupid do you think I like the fact that we are as good as relegated we have been riding our luck for years we deserve everything coming to us as do the directors trying to sell the club you reep what you sow and they have been sowing utter dross for the last few years the cup win was a fluke nice as it was we are now going to be down for years unless someone comes in with some balls to spend money and get a decent team together with a decent manager.

Spend money we don't have? And you ask if I'm stupid.

The next time you post something positive about Saints will be the first time. When that happens I might believe you're a supporter rather than just a perpetual moaner.

Edited by bingboy

Spend money we don't have? And you ask if I'm stupid.

The next time you post something positive about Saints will be the first time. When that happens I might believe you're a supporter rather than just a perpetual moaner.

Did you even read my post for f**ksake I said if someone comes in with the balls to spend some money not the present BOD .

We should have offered Danny Lennon a new contract.

We should never have made Tommy Craig manager

We should have had cover for Thommogod

We should have signed a centre half earlier

We should have sacked Tommy Craig earlier

We should not have made Gary Teale manager

We should not have sold Kenny McLean cheaply on the last day of the transfer window

We should have read my posts on the matchday threads and played the team I suggested

We should never, and I mean NEVER wear those fcuking jerseys ever ever ever ever again.

Did you even read my post for f**ksake I said if someone comes in with the balls to spend some money not the present BOD .

It doesn't matter who comes in, they can only spend the income we generate. Otherwise we will end up in debt.

We have to spend the money we have more wisely, even if we are able to generate more income.

The last thing we need as a club is some sugar daddy type running us in a way that is not sustainable in the long run.

Radio Scotland pundits suggesting we should appoint an experienced manager right now who either takes over completely or is there to help Teale. Calderwood's name being mentioned. I reckon the only chance we have is by bringing in someone who does not know the players and chooses a team based on what he sees. Thommo should not be a first team pick at the moment. Sadlier and Arquin should be in and Sonupe on the bench at least. Would also bring back Cheesy to allow Goody to play in the middle of the park. But I do not think GT can see the wood for the trees at the moment.

It doesn't matter who comes in, they can only spend the income we generate. Otherwise we will end up in debt.

We have to spend the money we have more wisely, even if we are able to generate more income.

The last thing we need as a club is some sugar daddy type running us in a way that is not sustainable in the long run.

It does matter who comes in - the same way it mattered that the bad/non decisions taken by the current BoD led us directly to our present impoverished state. Other teams with similar or even less resources have left us standing. However, I agree with your other 2 points.

Edited by northstbuddie

It does matter who comes in - the same way it mattered that the bad/non decisions taken by the current BoD led us directly to our present impoverished state. Other teams with similar or even less resources have left us standing. However, I agree with your other 2 points.

Maybe I could have worded it better. I just meant that regardless of who comes in, as a club we can't spend money we don't have. We need to be a whole lot smarter on how we spend it though.

Spending what we have wisely, appointing the right coaches and manager is what it is all about. I look at the teams we have played all season and have not seen that many players better than our squad, but by God they play better as teams... for one another, can pass, play with pace and are not so profligate in front of goal. Lack of confidence does play a big part... but this season has all been about poor signings and poor management. Both at Director and at team level.It took us to last month to get hold of a decent centre half. I am now resigned to going down unless we do something against Motherwell and Ross County in the last two games before the split, but the way Ross County are going we can at best grab a play off, but I fear that would only delay the inevitable.

However, I will be back next season..... we've been here before... unfortunately.

Radio Scotland pundits suggesting we should appoint an experienced manager right now who either takes over completely or is there to help Teale. Calderwood's name being mentioned. I reckon the only chance we have is by bringing in someone who does not know the players and chooses a team based on what he sees. Thommo should not be a first team pick at the moment. Sadlier and Arquin should be in and Sonupe on the bench at least. Would also bring back Cheesy to allow Goody to play in the middle of the park. But I do not think GT can see the wood for the trees at the moment.Tottaly agree

Totally agree we need someone from the outside in NOW

I fear the board are in no -mans land lost and bewildered looking for a whole to dig and climb into.

County now 7 points ahead of us.

Unbeaten in six games with 5 wins.

We won't catch them.

'Well?

Humped a team we struggled to beat by one goal, scoring four goals in the process.

We'll be lucky if we score four goals between now and the end of the season.

We won't catch them either.

Toot! Toot! All aboard the relegation express! smiley-transport022.gif

Just home, and f**king disgusted with that performance, we are simply a terrible

football team... and Gary Teale is a terrible manager, the players seem resigned

to the fact that there doomed...

It's last throw of the dice time, get an experienced manager in now and see if he

can turn this shambles around... we need to do something, we are as good as

down as it stands right now...

Just back

Teales subs were crazy saddler should have been on earlier

Dayton shouldn't have been subbed

Gow and thomo Abso pish again

Defence honking. Goodwin for the first Naismith for the second

Yet another bollox Saturday so hard to take every week

Don't wSnt relegated but would be decent to win a few more matches

We signed Arquin so Mclean could play of him, we start playing well and have the momentum, we then sell McLean on the last day of the transfer window, we then drop Arquin for Thompson who is clearly finished at this level.

1 step forward then about 5 steps back, utter f**king garbage.