Ian Murray Will Come Good

I still think that we will improve, Murray is an intelligent guy and he knows the score. If we can win the next 2 games then confidence will grow and we might go on a wee run, big game next week.

Why would an intelligent guy, who,had been at he club for such a short time, in the midst of a crisis, sit in the stand and let him run the team..?

Murray is completely f**ked up, running on empty, without a clue... Jeez he thought he was good enough to sit back and chill against Raith..!

Why would an intelligent guy, who,had been at he club for such a short time, in the midst of a crisis, sit in the stand and let him run the team..?

Murray is completely f**ked up, running on empty, without a clue... Jeez he thought he was good enough to sit back and chill against Raith..!

Maybe he thought he could see the game better? Just a thought, crisis? Hardly. Maybe in a month if we lose the next 4 games i might accept that but not right now. Not good, but a crisis? At this moment? Nah

Maybe he thought he could see the game better? Just a thought, crisis? Hardly. Maybe in a month if we lose the next 4 games i might accept that but not right now. Not good, but a crisis? At this moment? Nah

I would say for a club like ours in this league, with our resources, this is a crisis. We are in relegation form at present, and there can be no excuse for that.

Unless you think there should be a complete clear out from top to bottom of management and players, and relegation might be a good thing actually???

A fair few said that on this very forum towards the end of last season, i bet they would give their hind teeth to be back struggling in the premiership now!

I would say for a club like ours in this league, with our resources, this is a crisis. We are in relegation form at present, and there can be no excuse for that.

Unless you think there should be a complete clear out from top to bottom of management and players, and relegation might be a good thing actually???

A fair few said that on this very forum towards the end of last season, i bet they would give their hind teeth to be back struggling in the premiership now!

Concerning yes, but not a crisis. Anyone with any sense wanted us to stay up last season but 2 dud mangers ruined any notion of that. I think giving Gow a contract was a mistake, given his previous track record, but the other players deserve a little more time to try and get the wins that will push us up the table. The next month will decide Murray's fate one way or the other, he needs wins, it's that simple.

so because he sat in the stand means he didn't run as you put it the team ffs im becoming bored now

where is thus ignore button people so speak of

If Murray figures out how to set us up to attack, control the game, and be on the front foot constantly, without sitting off the opposition and defending deep, then he'll be fine, and we'll be up there.

Let's hope he cracks it.

Edited by ulysses

If Murray figures out how to set us up to attack, control the game, and be on the front foot constantly, without sitting off the opposition and defending deep, then he'll be fine, and we'll be up there.

Let's hope he cracks it.

Yep definitely, i think that's his main mistake so far. We need to kill teams off and I'm never at ease when we try and defend a lead.

No, not a dig but a statement that could be levied at any manager in that having the better players is no guarantee of success. There many more variables to consider such as injuries, players settling in, bad luck etc.

Far too early to know whether Murray is the right appointment but I am prepared to give him time to prove he is the right man to manage our club.

It was not too early weeks ago for Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

What a joke - 1 win against all the teams in this crap league - 3 points off the bottom. Yeah give Murray more time - for what? We don't have the 3rd best squad, we canny score enough goals, and we concede too many - that is why we are where we are - 3 points off last place.

If we don't WIN the next 2 - the management team need to go, before the whole season is wasted!