John Sutton

Stu

Admittedly lots of maybes but it seems Murray was looking to sign John Sutton on loan in January: http://asia.eurosport.com/football/john-sutton-in-contention-for-st-mirren-return_sto5030505/story.shtml

Whoever the new manager is should sign him, although it's probably the agent that put the story out in a bid to drum up interest.

If we are bringing back Mehmet and Sutton we may as well be done with it and just admit Gus is the best manager we've had in a long time, and bring him back to get us back out of this hole.

I'm sure BillyG would be delighted with that thumbup2.gif

wee Anxious certainly knew how to get us out the grubber , especially when he had to do it nearly every year( I think the Gret*a season was the only exception). I always got on well with him but he did have some issues at our favourite Club . The Firhill game remains one of my all time favourites , mainly for the way we , the fans got behind the team . You always know it has been a good one if you lost your voice at some point. .clap.gif

If we are bringing back Mehmet and Sutton we may as well be done with it and just admit Gus is the best manager we've had in a long time, and bring him back to get us back out of this hole.

Gets my vote.

He wouldn't bring them on until we're 2-0 down in the 2nd half........