Jack Ross Must Go.

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

With respect , i am fully aware of that .Which is still better than Rae managed.

DOP < i am continually pointing out where the issue is . TC has made a statement ,ie regarding results going backwards which simply isnt true as i have proven with the stats.

But StuDick just claimed to prove we live in the land of milk and honey with almost full employment and everyone's happy as larry citing stats.

1 hour ago, Kendo said:

Let me translate for you, he wants Gus back and was gutted he didn't get the job. Everything else is just a smokescreen.

It would be great to have Wee Baldy back.

Unfortunately, it aint going to happen.

Jack must be supported presently.

No you have a opinion i respect that. Can i ask you how it can be done financial wise without affecting our budget . Will add i disagree  but you know that already.  Do you not think paying off 4 to 6 manager  is effecting our budget and who would want to come to  club that cant keep management more than 6 months . Serious question? 

There would be several experienced managers who would be interested.

As for the budget, I think we need to speculate to accumulate. The biggest financial danger to the football club is relegation to a part time league. A part time league with no tv money and virtually no travelling support . If you think funds are tight now, wait till then.

Therefore I believe it's time for us to take a calculated financial risk to increase our chances of staying in this division.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

As for the budget, I think we need to speculate to accumulate. The biggest financial danger to the football club is relegation to a part time league. A part time league with no tv money and virtually no travelling support . If you think funds are tight now, wait till then.

Therefore I believe it's time for us to take a calculated financial risk to increase our chances of staying in this division.

It's not going to happen as I'm sure you must know .

20 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Come on then name the interested experienced managers i do believe from my short term memory not to many came forward just a few short months ago and those that supposedly did do so quickly distanced themselves for one reason or another so we are meant to believe according to the associated press 

Fearing the worst whilst hoping for the best is what we fans do best. The board, management team and players don't have that luxury. Our feelings are hurt but their livings are on the line.  My vote is to give JR time including a close season. I think Man U are thankful they gave a certain Mr Fergus on more time.

8 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

Ifs buts and maybes

We do have the worst squad in the league

The league table doesn't lie

Butcher took down Hibs when he came in and told a few home truths to the squad he inherited

I think a few of our squad know they won't be here and it's shown in their performances

Quinn and McKenzie are very injury prone

Clarkson imo is carrying an injury and barely runs

Webster is just topping up his pension and looks like he can't be bothered about win bonuses

Naismith has signed pre-season with another club

Mallan knows there's interest in him even though he's having a poor season

We are left with kids to get us out of hole because they are just starting out and there's going dips in their performances

Just a shite state of affairs

The best manager of all time said it's your signings that determines your success

Until Jack Ross gets a chance to build his team i will judge him,not with this lot

It IS a shite state of affairs , Colin , and all the fresh air in the word won't make any f**king difference . .

There is also an old saying that , the side that makes the most mistakes , loses the war.  That , it would seem is what our club is currently suffering from - too many bad discisions and a lack of know how to improve conditions , so inevitably, the situation deteriorates. .

You can't really underplay how big a problem the players Ross has been lumbered with are, no matter how shite Ross apparently is, these players are seriously letting us down. The balance of the squad is terrible, and we are overly reliant on very young players who aren't really ready for this yet. There is no fight, or dig in the team. We are so fragile, and that is what is so damaging about Saturday's defeat: we all know this bunch of players can't bounce back from that. They don't have the spirt, the belief or the guts.

We've had some good players over the years who have dug us out of holes, but we also had some pretty f**king average players who at least had the baws to put a bad performance behind them and come again each week. Guys like Van Zanten, Murray, Potter, Gillies, Millen, Turner, Kean or Mehmet were never word beaters for example, but if we had a couple of players like them in the team right now we'd be nowhere near this position.

8 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

you're the king of the happy clappers

if you had your way, Tommy Craig would still be in charge!

What are you on about?. Where does happy clapper come in here?  Do you honestly believe that a club who replace managers as quickly as we have done can be seen as a stable club to do your trade? I am assuming you are another pseudonym but tell me what makes me a happy clapper because I believe we need to give our manager more that 4 months in the job?

Come on then name the interested experienced managers i do believe from my short term memory not to many came forward just a few short months ago and those that supposedly did do so quickly distanced themselves for one reason or another so we are meant to believe according to the associated press 

Calderwood, Paatelinen and MacPherson would all be interested. All have a huge amount of managerial experience in Scotland.

Butcher might be interested too.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's ok, I fixed it for you. :P

Better candidate? Remains to be seen IMO. 

PS I wasn't a fan of Gus either in case you think I'm trying to sell Gus as better. 

You just like to disagree with me cause I don't like your music taste (smiley) .