St Mirren v Hamilton, 24th Oct 2020

faraway saint

What if those simply shielding test negative?
That's irrelevant, they must do 14 days isolating if they have been identified as having been in contact with a positive tester. Seems to be a huge issue with public interpretation on this that a negative test can somehow end your 14 day isolation period. That has never been the public advice.

That's irrelevant, they must do 14 days isolating if they have been identified as having been in contact with a positive tester. Seems to be a huge issue with public interpretation on this that a negative test can somehow end your 14 day isolation period. That has never been the public advice.
Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, alanb said:

Hamilton missing two players for tomorrow night vs Aberdeen as they are self isolating, so who knows what the weekend will bring.

48 minutes ago, Tommy said:

They also have 4 out with injury. 

A great time to play them?

Has there been a definite decision on this game?

All I've read is speculation, apologies if I've missed it. 

Bring it on - they have no defense and have scored more goals than they should have by now - so hopefully they are due a dry streak.

In the meantime we are well rested, have guys back to fitness and are due to bang in a few.

Saints  3   v  0  The Hammer throwers

's  by Obika, Shaunessey and either Dennis or Connolly !      C  O  Y  S

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Bring it on - they have no defense and have scored more goals than they should have by now - so hopefully they are due a dry streak.

In the meantime we are well rested, have guys back to fitness and are due to bang in a few.

Saints  3   v  0  The Hammer throwers

's  by Obika, Shaunessey and either Dennis or Connolly !      C  O  Y  S

Usual dolly dimple post. :blink:

Do you work/live in Disneyland? :lol:

Used to enjoy going on a Saturday but now find myself not even watching the games on tv. Think that will be it for me once fans allowed back in. Have not missed it one bit and find my Saturdays far more enjoyable now. As Shull states "i am now cleansed"...

I watch their game against the Dons and shite as they are at the back, they looked decent going forward in numbers and should have scored more in the game, as should have the Dons.

This will be as hard a game as any we have played so far and a draw wouldn't surprise me.  

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

I think we are all finding it hard not being in the stadium with our friends and the banter of the crowd.

You are right though there will be people who won’t return after this. Once you break the habit it’s hard to get started again.

Enjoy going to Braehead on Saturdays instead....

Not Braehead, bit of walking with dog and fishing..go to bookies. Defo know a number of people who won't return to games after this.

2 hours ago, God of war said:

Not Braehead, bit of walking with dog and fishing..go to bookies. Defo know a number of people who won't return to games after this.

It’s all a difficult pill to swallow - having a ST & not being able to attend games and with no return date in sight. Just all a bit up in the air. 
I know folk who just don’t feel the same about going back, but for now, I’ll continue to watch on tv (it just isn’t the same) and hope that when we do return to grounds, my passion re-ignites. 

the start of the season and the first couple of performances really filled me with optimism, but now, it’s BAU, which again, is just hard to watch... especially at home without the banter and ability to be amongst the fans 

I hate to be a doom merchant but there's an air of inevitability creeping into this. Just cannot see any scenario where this season is going to be completed. Really, the SPFL should have made this season a one-off shortened campaign with no Cups and perhaps 30 games.

This is hitting us right now and then it will hit other teams and the credibility of the entire league is going to be ruined. I suppose we also shouldn't rule out the same players having to self isolate more than once.