The Stephen Robinson & Diarmuid O'Carroll Appreciation Thread

shull

42 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

f**k off Hibs! 

IMG_3803.png

If Robinson was to leave the club should be doing all they can to keep O’Carrol, he wants to be a number 1 eventually, he knows the club, the players, how they tick and what systems work etc, it would be a no brainer.

6 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

If Robinson was to leave the club should be doing all they can to keep O’Carrol, he wants to be a number 1 eventually, he knows the club, the players, how they tick and what systems work etc, it would be a no brainer.

Normally I would say, IF this has any truth, that we have no chance of keeping him but surely he can see there's the possibility of something special with us?

What will be will be but I'd be really disappointed as from the start I've had a belief he had something about him. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Normally I would say, IF this has any truth, that we have no chance of keeping him but surely he can see there's the possibility of something special with us?

What will be will be but I'd be really disappointed as from the start I've had a belief he had something about him. 

The only hope I think we have is he sees Hibs bin managers after about 5 minutes and decides to stay.

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not only that, but he should consider what happened to Jim Goodwin after he left for the Dons. 

Just now, exiledfan said:

Joining Hibs now would go against SR principal of wanting a project he can see from start to finish. I couldn't see him go to a club with no transfer window and ability to mould a squad into his ways of working. 

The transfer window is only a short term issue.

If he's interested there's plenty of time for him to put his own stamp on things.b

To tie in with speculation thread, If Robinson takes us to 3rd to 5th place with European Football without changes to this squad him, Baccus, Strain and O'Hara will have offers far better than a fellow Spl club especially one who's longest serving manager of last 15+ years is the aforementioned Lennon and he was there less than 3 years.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/23752138.solution-hibernians-woes-right-doorstep/

I know this is two days old but the journalist looking down his nose at wee St Mirren fuc***g does my head in.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

"Malky Mackay. The Scot has worked wonders with Ross County and has previously operated at a rarified level down south with Watford, Cardiff City and Wigan. "

That passage neatly summarises the journalist's knowledge and ability.

2 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Joining Hibs now would go against SR principal of wanting a project he can see from start to finish. I couldn't see him go to a club with no transfer window and ability to mould a squad into his ways of working. 

He left Morecambe without seeing through that project and with no transfer window! 

32 minutes ago, Campsie Saint said:

1/2 with bet.victor... not often the bookies get it wrong i am afraid. i did have the fear when robbo hardly celebrated with the fans after Sundays game... gutted... but good luck to him. Has left our club in a far better position in all aspects than when he came in

Nick Montgomery was favourite yesterday and Neil Lennon the day before. Hopefully Robbo is just today's favourite.