Hearts v St Mirren, 8/4/23

Our support this season has been magnificent, both home and away. Given our proximity to the Old Firm - let us not forget, St. Mirren Park is < 6 miles from Ibrox - I think that's a testament to the passion the people of Paisley, and Renfrewshire, have for the club. 

We have three games to go, though. Let's not get carried away! One game at a time. 

COYS! 😇 🏁 🇾🇪

2 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Couldn't even get 6000 for supposedly massive game yesterday even with offers on tickets, absolutely pathetic...the people of Paisley don't care.

Which part of Greenock are you from son?

2 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Couldn't even get 6000 for supposedly massive game yesterday even with offers on tickets, absolutely pathetic...the people of Paisley don't care.

200 odd Livi fans diid not help with the total attendance. Our 3 stands were pretty full.

You will not be missed.

18 hours ago, W6er said:

I think that's a testament to the passion the people of Paisley, and Renfrewshire, have for the club. 

Please don't forget the supporters who travel from further afield regularly to the SMISA stadium. We're just as passionate about the club. Agree with the sentiment though, it's been a great year for the home games. Is it the passion and support in the SMISA stadium that's made the difference between home results and away results? Must be a factor, although support at away games has also been very good this season.

Also agree that we're due something at Tynecastle. Even a draw would be OK.

5 hours ago, pondsman said:

Please don't forget the supporters who travel from further afield regularly to the SMISA stadium. We're just as passionate about the club. Agree with the sentiment though, it's been a great year for the home games. Is it the passion and support in the SMISA stadium that's made the difference between home results and away results? Must be a factor, although support at away games has also been very good this season.

Also agree that we're due something at Tynecastle. Even a draw would be OK.

Indeed, I live in Glasgow, Buddie. I am not from Paisley, but see the Saints as a great alternative to the OF and Partick Thistle...plus I love the town. However, folk like us probably make up a tiny fraction of the support. Most supporters will be from Paisley or the surrounding areas to the west of the town, I would think. But folk like us are especially dedicated. 😉

59 minutes ago, W6er said:

Indeed, I live in Glasgow, Buddie. I am not from Paisley, but see the Saints as a great alternative to the OF and Partick Thistle...plus I love the town. However, folk like us probably make up a tiny fraction of the support. Most supporters will be from Paisley or the surrounding areas to the west of the town, I would think. But folk like us are especially dedicated. 😉

Ha Ha.

I've got sneaky feeling Pondsman was referring to supporters a bit further afield than Glasgow. 🤣

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ha Ha.

I've got sneaky feeling Pondsman was referring to supporters a bit further afield than Glasgow. 🤣

There are 21 places in the US called Glasgow.

1 hour ago, W6er said:

Indeed, I live in Glasgow, Buddie. But folk like us are especially dedicated😉

😂

More medication needed!

Edited by Albanian Buddy

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ha Ha.

2 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

There are 21 places in the US called Glasgow.

😂

More medication needed!

I was, of course, referring to Glasgow in Suriname...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow,_Suriname 

aldridgeprior.jpg.e390a3d6bfa3a534a2e29122d4d99a94.jpg

Think Tony Watt could be key for us in the run in - he looked a lot fitter on Saturday and showed some great touches and his goal was class. Also having Gogic, O’Hara and Baccus in the middle made a huge difference. Go to Tynecastle and have a go - we are a decent side 😎