Loan Signing From Sellic

Big defensive midfielder. Not made any headway at Celtic. Doesn’t look any better than a fully firing O’Hara, Gogic or Baccus from these clips but must have something if Celtic took a punt on him. 
Good luck to him and hopefully he gets the games he’s after and is a valuable addition and not a replacement for Baccus. 

Edited by Balmullo Bud

2 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Big defensive midfielder. Not made any headway at Celtic. Doesn’t look any better than a fully firing O’Hara, Gogic or Baccus from these clips but must have something if Celtic took a punt on him. 
Good luck to him and hopefully he gets the games he’s after and is a valuable addition and not a replacement for Baccus. 

That's exactly what we need right now - Baccus is away until March (?), Gogic playing in defence and O'Hara hasn't been fully firing all season. :( 

1 hour ago, Hunterian said:

My cousin is a Hoops fan. Some of the support didn’t even know the guy existed and he only turned out against Wolves and Bilbao

If he wears the Black and White I’m happy to see what he has to offer us!

In fairness. Someone saw enough in him to pay a hefty fee. Let's hope it wasn't the tea lady down London Road.

We’ve tended to do quite well with Jan window signings in the past so hopefully Kwon does us a turn. I’ve felt we’ve been lacking a physical presence in our midfield and this will maybe allow O’hara to push forward a bit more.

It’s a bit of a punt but he’s got a point to prove so fingers crossed it works out well for both parties.

• 2 weeks later...