Jump to content

jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

Recommended Posts

On 11/29/2019 at 2:41 PM, Doakes said:

Heard a wee rumour (and hope) we might enquire about loaning Greg Stewart from Rangers, not really getting game time there and can play in a few different positions... I'd take him

Keep mentioning these rumours

The very next game the player scores

Could we start mentioning Saints players leaving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goody quoted in the papers today saying a striker will not be priority given we have four fighting for place at the club currently. Quote goes onto say we don't have the free income to pay the kind of money needed for a proven goalscorer. 

Is looking to add potentially two in the January window though. Thoughts on who? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Goody quoted in the papers today saying a striker will not be priority given we have four fighting for place at the club currently. Quote goes onto say we don't have the free income to pay the kind of money needed for a proven goalscorer. 

Is looking to add potentially two in the January window though. Thoughts on who? 

Wasn't that yesterday's news? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Wasn't that yesterday's news? 

I was in a roll shop getting my lunch and it was in the paper, it could have been yesterdays paper, I didn't look. Checked back though to see if anyone else had posted on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I was in a roll shop getting my lunch and it was in the paper, it could have been yesterdays paper, I didn't look. Checked back though to see if anyone else had posted on here. 

Keep it up. Your on a roll. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did someone on some thread on this forum suggest that Muzek is currently available ?

If so let’s get him signed up now. Should have never have been allowed to leave in the first place.

Anyone tracking Popescu ?


Currently playing in Moldova with Sheriff Tiraspol but it says he will be leaving so assuming he was only on a short term deal

Would happily take Muzek back at Saints, a much better option than Waters. 20191204_235814.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NB18 said:

Currently playing in Moldova with Sheriff Tiraspol but it says he will be leaving so assuming he was only on a short term deal

Would happily take Muzek back at Saints, a much better option than Waters. 20191204_235814.jpeg

Totally agree Waters is a championship player at best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Did someone on some thread on this forum suggest that Muzek is currently available ?

If so let’s get him signed up now. Should have never have been allowed to leave in the first place.

Anyone tracking Popescu ?
 

From what I believe Muzek was offered a deal and turned it down in the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Taylor Edgar said:
11 hours ago, Ethan said:
Totally agree Waters is a championship player at best. 

Dont even think hes a championship player. Up there with one of the worst players ive saw at st mirren and the stubbs signings imo

He and Ralston at the Fakes are vying for the worst LB in the Scottish Premiership - its a close race !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Emergency loan of a CB . . . :ninja

English Premiership reserve player that was on the list when JG arrived but he never pursued  :magic:turtle

Pure guess, but a LB must be on the radar too !

Didn’t think emergency loans existed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...