Danny Says No More Signings

Lucky you! Wish I was. Talk to me about the leader board.

Tiger -1 today joint leader. Only on 3rd hole though.

Laird about to take 9 on a par 4.

Jimenez is cool as f**k.

Edit- he's cool but just missed a 3 footer. Tiger leads on his own.

Edited by davidg

Tiger -1 today joint leader. Only on 3rd hole though.

Laird about to take 9 on a par 4.

Jimenez is cool as f**k.

Edit- he's cool but just missed a 3 footer. Tiger leads on his own.

Thought Tiger was dangerous this week! Love Jimenez and Carbera though. What's happening to the Argentine angel?

In more mundane matters our defensive performance against first division shite is nothing short of disgraceful. Kelly, Naismith, Cornell, Vanzy... Hopeless. Shipped 3 in an hour and it could have been more.

I think once people watch Kelly today the urgency for a left back will calm a little.

He's fast, strong and a pretty decent player. I can see him playing there all season.

He appears to have all the attributes that you mention and he was far from the greatest concern today. In fairness to the young lad he was up against a certain Douglas Imrie who clearly had a point to prove. He didn't have a very good game but does look like a young man who could grow into the team sooner rather than later.

The goalkeeper had a howler as did a few others (including our manager, his tactics did not work and he was powerless to change anything for the better) but the youngster Kelly was not on the "howler" list. It may yet be a little early for him but he is not far away.

Well Danny boy if you still think we don't need anymore signings the you need to look for a new job because football management is not for you .After today we need a gk right and left back centre half mid fielder snd a forward.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Black & White Army mobile app

Lets give some of the new and young guys a chance ffs. Yes, we know we need more new faces, yes we know we're inexperienced. But let's look at it with a bit of perspective, we've lost a preseason friendly, only our 2nd match, against a lesser side who are both more up for it playing a bigger team and today finished their preseason schedule.

Lets give some of the new and young guys a chance ffs. Yes, we know we need more new faces, yes we know we're inexperienced. But let's look at it with a bit of perspective, we've lost a preseason friendly, only our 2nd match, against a lesser side who are both more up for it playing a bigger team and today finished their preseason schedule.

No time for any more youngster tryouts I'm afraid , most of them are still not ready and in some cases not good enough. As for the bit about Morton , it's the same scenario every season but we've always been too good for them , which make the way things panned out today a bit worrying !

we play ict 2 weeks today ,they have always been a physical team really find it hard to see how these young players will cope I now people are saying we will or won't bring in a couple of players but what if we don't mcgregors just back from a 2nd serious injury our young keeper will hopefully come good if not will put a very average defence under more pressure we know what happened last season when McGowan was out ,what if Thompson is out is riley the answer

He appears to have all the attributes that you mention and he was far from the greatest concern today. In fairness to the young lad he was up against a certain Douglas Imrie who clearly had a point to prove. He didn't have a very good game but does look like a young man who could grow into the team sooner rather than later.

The goalkeeper had a howler as did a few others (including our manager, his tactics did not work and he was powerless to change anything for the better) but the youngster Kelly was not on the "howler" list. It may yet be a little early for him but he is not far away.

He did change the tactic and it did make a difference. He brought on Riley and played what looked to me 442 with harkens dropping back into midfield and Goodwin in the back 4. After that St Mirren certainly started to get a hold of the ball more and were unlucky not to pull one back.

But he made the change way to late in the game

we play ict 2 weeks today ,they have always been a physical team really find it hard to see how these young players will cope I now people are saying we will or won't bring in a couple of players but what if we don't mcgregors just back from a 2nd serious injury our young keeper will hopefully come good if not will put a very average defence under more pressure we know what happened last season when McGowan was out ,what if Thompson is out is riley the answer

Looked like it today

Three Newcastle players are on their way. One of them is a forward.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

I do hope this proves to be true. I have some questions

1) What position is the first one?

2) What position is the second one?

3) What position is the third one?

4) Is the first one any good?

5) Is the second one any good?

6) Is the third one any good?

7) What age is the first one?

8) What age is the second one?

9) What age is the third one?

10) Is the first one Paul Dummett?

11) Is the second one Paul Dummett?

12) Is the third one Paul Dummett?

13) Is the first one Connor Newton?

14) Is the second one Connor Newton?

15) is the third one Connor Newton?

16) What is the name of the first one?

17) What is the name of the second one?

18) What is the name of the third one?

I look forward to learning the answers to these simple yet important questions.