The Swiss : Is Club About To Be Sold ?

Lethal89

Guest somner9

Pish patter all round.

Back to the point. Did the club not publicly shoot down rumours mid September about the Swiss cats?

Who are your sources?

Are they the same ones that guaranteed DL would be sacked within a week?

I smell pish

This... Catflap's nailed it!

Edited by somner9

Certainly are . I was in the same restaurant as George Campbell yesterday , really wanted to ask what was goin' down , but thought better of it. Due diligence ? Or a lot of jobby ?

No offence intended but you can hardly expect the vice chairman to give an update to some random in a Chinese restaurant not knowing if said random will then betray their confidence and rush to post the details online.

Best way to do business is to keep all potential leaks in the dark or feed them false leads from time to time.

It was correct not to harass the poor guy out with family friends.

How come there's people want to take over Hearts with there millions of pounds of debt .How come there's people want to take over Kilmarnock with there millions of pounds of debt .How come there's people want to take over Dundee with there problems .Yet there is no one remotely interested in taking over our club with with no debts new ground own training ground and a very solid infrastructure .I'm puzzled as to why that is.

No offence intended but you can hardly expect the vice chairman to give an update to some random in a Chinese restaurant not knowing if said random will then betray their confidence and rush to post the details online.

Best way to do business is to keep all potential leaks in the dark or feed them false leads from time to time.

It was correct not to harass the poor guy out with family friends.

I never name call or abuse on here , but I had no intention of asking him , my post was a conversation piece , and you're a dick for thinking otherwise !

How come there's people want to take over Hearts with there millions of pounds of debt .How come there's people want to take over Kilmarnock with there millions of pounds of debt .How come there's people want to take over Dundee with there problems .Yet there is no one remotely interested in taking over our club with with no debts new ground own training ground and a very solid infrastructure .I'm puzzled as to why that is.

Because we're safe, well run and solvent.

Nothing's broken.

The other Clubs are f*cking basketcases and their genuine fans are trying to save them.

See Shull's answer.

Its easier to pick up a club in death throes for a song. Just look at The Rangers / Sevco. They managed to start up as a brand new club buy buying up all the assets of the now dead club called Rangers for less than £6 million - around half the price that Tesco paid for main asset of St. Mirren!

Unlike Hearts, Dunfermline, Killie, Dundee, etc, however, that brand new club is owned by spivs who are milking the fans for all their cash. Good!

I never name call or abuse on here , but I had no intention of asking him , my post was a conversation piece , and you're a dick for thinking otherwise !

Personal abuse, oh the irony.............

Just pointing out that certain posters on here love nothing more than to rush online to post their latest 'gossip' from their club insider without thought of betraying said insiders confidence.

If you still think this is all about you then you are the dick.

Kilmarnock - local businessman and fans

Hearts - fans led bid

Us - we have the best local men in charge at the moment.

maybe because those other clubs can be used to obtain bank loans - as the banks have a massive hold on them - and we are not held to ransom by banks - who in turn will not lend money to us because we don't pay them massive amounts in interest already and won't commit to doing so

Fans, wealthy or not, generally don't reach into their pockets or get the chance until their club is in crisis. Also football clubs seem to be remarkably difficult to kill off as long as they have a ground to play at e.g. Airdrie/Clydebank (although to be pedantic, it is a renamed Clydebank that plays at The Excelsior stadium) & Livingston (peppercorn rents to prevent Almondvale from being unused). The usual outcome is a derisory settlement, although Dunfermline's recent 0p/£ takes the biscuit.

I hope the value of Tynecastle will scupper Hearts chances of survival or at least cripple them for a substantial period, as for Dundee - is there anyone who doesn't think it'll end up in tears?