Saints V League Leaders

pozbaird

Will definitely be there. Not expecting much, but blind faith and some chewing gum should get me through. Still too chilly for the golf course, and I've seen enough shopping malls with Mrs Poz over the last month to last me a lifetime.

Fitba' and Murray Street excrement it is then.

Maybe Mr McInnes might feel some sense of charity, a hint of benevolent obligation to help his local team out of this gawd awful shambles.

Maybe pop round and try the old emotional blackmail. What else can we possibly do. Cut his grass for a year although I would think Thommo has already offered on that one.

Maybe Mr McInnes might feel some sense of charity, a hint of benevolent obligation to help his local team out of this gawd awful shambles.

Maybe pop round and try the old emotional blackmail. What else can we possibly do. Cut his grass for a year although I would think Thommo has already offered on that one.

I can't see that perma tanned *** giving us any charity - he gave us Magennis last year so enough said!

The only way we will score is if Jamie Laangfield gets back in their team.

Will definitely be there. Not expecting much, but blind faith and some chewing gum should get me through. Still too chilly for the golf course, and I've seen enough shopping malls with Mrs Poz over the last month to last me a lifetime.

Shite fitba' and Murray Street excrement it is then.[/quote

FIFY

Fitba' and Murray Street excrement it is then.

Murray st has always been a wee shite , I blame his parents. .

I'm not going to this now, my son expressed horror at the thought that I was taking him to this. He thinks he'll not get a power at school if he says he doesn't go.

He says well get beaten and anyway we have not got a manager or new players to help ( bless ) forgive him he doesn't get the caretaker manager bit.

Anyway , my point is that a ten year old kid can stand back , lose enthusiasm and watch this club drown slowly in its own inertia.

Not just an immediate problem/ crisis / shitfest /but we are losing and disaffecting all the St Mirren minded, that ain't helping one bit.

I bow to the ken of the young , he hasn't learned the kind of blind faith bit, I've not had that talk with him yet

Geez!!!! Eh no we wont. Not being pessimistic , but we have forgotten how to win, Dundee are presently worst team in League as last 3 results have shown , diff is they have double our points. Take relegation on basis that BOD GTF ;

I think we'll take a point in this game, 1-1 draw.