Aberdeen V St Mirren Premiership 21/2/15

shull

Now 1-3 Ross C. Come on Dundee keep beating Motherwell.

Sad in't it?

Not sad - entirely predictable. Every season, we look for another club to hopefully be even more shite than we are. We have had the safety blankets at various times of an administration hit Hearts 15 point penalty, a fcuked Gretna, and an under-prepared Dundee thrown in after the Rangers clusterfcuk.

Now we don't have that, and there's a playoff too, and we are being exposed for seasons of mis-management from the boardroom down to the last two permanent managers, who were allowed to assemble completely unbalanced squads, bring in (and quickly release) a series of young loanees or utter shite like Bahoken and Wylde, and to completely ignore - season after season after season, the glaring deficiences in our defence.

Did not expect much today but I am puzzled about a couple of things.

Can we have a wee reason why new permanent signing Sadlier ain't in the squad?

Why sign sign some experienced players but play our Development squad? I thought inexperience was a major part of the problem?

We had loads of young players on the park but bring on Baird when Cheesy gets injured. Move Goody back and bring on Osborne?

If Gow ain't match fit why not give him the last 30 mins to find some fitness? Same with Thommo.

And why bring on Wylde when he has not cut it all season?

'You don't win anything with kids' ......

Edited by Sonny

Do you think there's any possibility the BoD might come out and say something about our situation?

Yes they will. Absolutely. They will come out with a spiffing pricing idea to get some more bodies through the doors next week to bolster support in an increasingly vital game. They will try one of those 'pay what you can afford' deals like ICT. Maybe one of those 'in for 10p' one-offs like Accies... Or an equally interesting idea of their own making. They will make a statement asking for support and solidarity at this time - on the club website, and the Chairman, who frequents this site, will make a post on here....

...and in other news, I'm getting a three-in-a-bed this weekend with Kylie Minogue and Carol Vorderman, I am going to win the national lottery, get picked for the European Ryder Cup team, and overnight, be able to play guitar like Jimmy Page.

Edited by pozbaird

Was never an ounce of doubt we would get pumped today. We're going down and now it looks like it will be automatic. We have no momentum that went south when kenny went north. The team is very very poor. Wee boys running about trying to do a man's job. Utterly predictable and we'll done the board you have got what you paid for this year. We deserve to go down

Predicted 3-0 before the match, and so it came to pass. Match went as expected really.

Not much in the way of positives really, thought Dayton was our best player but there wasn't much competition. Not the first time we've got a doing at Pittodrie and won't be the last time.

Now here comes the forum meltdown ...

Yes they will. Absolutely. They will come out with a spiffing pricing idea to get some more bodies through tbe doors next week to bolster support in an increasingly vital game. They will try one of those 'pay what you can afford' deals like ICT. Maybe one of those 'in for 10p' one-offs like Accies... Or an equally interesting idea of their own making. They will make a statement asking for support and solidarity at this time - on the club website, and the Chairman, who frequents this site, will make a post on here....

...and in other news, I'm getting a three-in-a-bed this weekend with Kylie Minogue and Carol Vorderman, I am going to win the national lottery, get picked for the European Ryder Cup team, and overnight, be able to play guitar like Jimmy Page.

You forgot to add that the BOD believe that Gary Teale will be the next Alex Ferguson.

Second bottom on goal difference, Motherwell and County both have a game in hand on us. I'd be more confident if our performances at least showed some fighting spirit but we seem to play the same old players and get the same old results. I really struggle to understand why Snoopy isn't on from the start, he has a bit of speed, get Gow on up front and get Sadlier in, at least give us a chance from the start.

Hamilton are on a bad run of form, some new heads might come with some confidence to start a game.

I'm beginning to dread Saturday.

I think we all expected a stuffing today, but it still really hurts. We are completely rudderless and shambolic in all areas of the pitch. Our BoDs dealings, lack of ambition and 'communication' have been an absolute disgrace this season. It goes from worse to worse. I know Aberdeen are miles ahead of us, but that aside, can any Buddie see any positives or tiny green shoots? I can't. County's turn in form is a real worry too. Depressing stuff.

You can only piss with the cick you have. Squad not good enough, manager totally out of his depth and inexperienced, board silent after horrendous mismanagement. We should have spent to tighten a rank rotten defence but instead, spent money on forwards and then don't play them. You could not make this sort if f**kwittery up. I can see nothing to indicate we are capable of competing to stay up. Not the worse time or team I have watched but we are where we are and the lethargy around the club would imply we are on a one way ticket downwards.