Gregg Wylde , Good News !

No indication in the article whether he's chosen to go or Murray has binned him. Quote towards the end saying he wants to go to a club where the manager will play him regularly. Also says he was playing through injury a lot of the time, Teale didn't play with much width despite being a winger himself and Wylde thinks we lost 5-1 to Motherwell...

Did a turn for us at the end of last season but rubbish since. Don't need guys like him and Gow in the squad.

Best bit of news so far that joke is away - must rank as one of the worst players to play for the club.

That's taking it a bit far. Gregg scored two very important and very good goals for us at the end of last season. Compare that return to a Magennis or a Bahoken, who did nothing between them.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. He certainly isn't good enough for the top flight, but I think he maybe good enough for the Championship. Wouldn't surprise me to see him go to someone like Falkirk and come back to haunt us.

That's taking it a bit far. Gregg scored two very important and very good goals for us at the end of last season. Compare that return to a Magennis or a Bahoken, who did nothing between them.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. He certainly isn't good enough for the top flight, but I think he maybe good enough for the Championship. Wouldn't surprise me to see him go to someone like Falkirk and come back to haunt us.

I'm sorry but he was a complete waste of time and if going by what he was earning ££££ per week the 2 goals that he scored - our generosity in wages far more outweighed the return.

He looked scared every time he entered the park and the phrase (shat himself) was heard at every game he played at SMP last season when he went in for a tackle.

Ill be focussing more on who will fill his space rather than thinking about what he would do against us.

Edited by paisleysaint

Agreed TC. He had talent but didn't show it often enough.

Better news than the arrival of any new signings.

Since leaving the deid team, he never lasted long at Bolton, only 6 months at Aberdeen and barely featured for us in 18 months. His list of clubs on his CV are pretty impressive which shows that he probably did have/has ability there.

A move to England maybe made his head grow and its affected his performances on the field and his attitude.

He will probably end up at Mor*on and score against us in the last minute to make it 5-1 to us . Hornet. .

Haven't read it , but read elsewhere that he has an interview in todays Sun , and confirms he's left the club.

Utter waste of space. I think his head down, cut inside and shoot worked once. His get down the wing and cross worked erm hmm urm. Lazy, greedy, skirking, balding wee etc.

A lazy shite and a supporter of the sevco franchise. Glad to be shot of him!

Seen his teammates screaming at him on more than once occasion for not tracking back. I was amazed he was still being allowed a place on the bench by Teale.

He had absolutely zero confidence in himself. He's got a good CV in terms of the clubs he's played for, convinced a few decent managers that he was worth a go. There's definitely ability there, we saw flashes of it, just not even close to often enough. He had to go.