Goodwin

McLean apart Goody was by far our top performer last season, how anyone could

have'd questioned his value to the team in this league was beyond me..

Some people are forgetting after his 2 elbowing incidents he was relieved of his coaching duties and given a final warning from the BOD.

He has worked really well since that time and appears to have learned a valuable lesson.

Well done to Jim our Cup Winning Captain and Legend.

Edited by Kendo

McLean apart Goody was by far our top performer last season, how anyone could

have'd questioned his value to the team in this league was beyond me..

I seem to recall a significant number on here advocating a clear out at the end of last season. Not sure how many excluded Goodwin from this.

Dont you just love it when some people know they were wrang, but persitently weasel away to try and make it look like it was somebody, anybody else but them!

Hmm.

Most people are willing to concede when they have been wrong. You should try it sometime.

Quick change of subject. Quite happy to see the Dundee United hypocrites languishing at the bottom of the table and McNamara getting his books. For me, the witch hunt against Goody, first by them, then the BBC and the refs started from the time we hammered them 4-1 at Greenhill Road two seasons ago. Granted Goody has been his own worst enemy on many an occasion (and even I have lost patience with his antics) but we're still seeing the aftermath of the witch hunt 2 years later with opposition players diving and feigning injury, their fans howling whenever he puts in a tackle and little to no protection for him from refs.

Very happy to be proved correct on Goodwin and his value to the club! He could easily have thrown a Ridgers esque huff after being sacked as coach but instead he shown true class and character.

Apologies from the negative bandwagon jumpers? Not likely.

Some people are forgetting after his 2 elbowing incidents he was relieved of his coaching duties and given a final warning from the BOD.

He has worked really well since that time and appears to have learned a valuable lesson.

Well done to Jim our Cup Winning Captain and Legend.

Where did you read that he was given a final warning by the BOD ?