Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Didn't feel the need to start another thread and I know this probably isn't the correct place for it but, I see Jim Goodwin has signed for Alloa....

Great signing for them, would still have did a job for us, imo. He will stroll league 1.

It is worth a thread.

Start one now.

Sutton is still under contract to the Fakes on a two year deal. I doubt we are offering Premiership wages to him so I suspect he is looking for a pay-off from the Fakes in order to accept our lesser offer. This is the traditional holiday time for Clubs so I would not expect movement until pre-season begins and players, agents and Club representatives are all available. Just my take on it. Enjoy the summer break :)

Sutton is still under contract to the Fakes on a two year deal. I doubt we are offering Premiership wages to him so I suspect he is looking for a pay-off from the Fakes in order to accept our lesser offer. This is the traditional holiday time for Clubs so I would not expect movement until pre-season begins and players, agents and Club representatives are all available. Just my take on it. Enjoy the summer break smile.png

I suspect the only movement we'll get in the Sutton saga is Div's bowel movements when he considers the consequences of his misinformation.

Sutton is still under contract to the Fakes on a two year deal. I doubt we are offering Premiership wages to him so I suspect he is looking for a pay-off from the Fakes in order to accept our lesser offer.

Not according to The Courier he's not ......https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/173811/st-johnstone-release-four-first-team-players-and-john-sutton-can-go-as-well/

Er, it says he's available for transfer or loan. That means his contract is still in place and has a year to run. He's not free to sign for anyone without the contract being terminated, either by mutual consent or by either party making a financial settlement. So the ba's still on the Fakes slates.

Alex Rae was at the exit trials today where two teams of free agents play each other. No idea if anything will come of it - heard of hardly any of the players involved!

http://www.snspix.com/18-06-16-pfa-scotland-showcase-and-exit-trial/photo/155120.html

No doubt just on the off chance there's someone who has slipped the net. We got van zanten from an exit trial so there are decent players there now and then.

If we could pick up one lad who gives to us half of what vanzy did then it's a worthwhile exercise.