Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 17/1/15

shull

smile.png

In addition to Gary Teale, I think a lot of credit should go to Jim Goodwin for the way he has responded since his fall from grace.

He has been instrumental in holding the team together and encouraging the younger players on the park in recent matches.

I would like to think that he will regain his coaching role in due course

Wee Mallen's goal coming over the radio nearly caused me to crash the motor into a field. My wee lad and I went absolutely berserk! Moments, goals and results like today live with you for ever. I can still remember a late Saints equaliser at Easter Road coming over the radio back in the early/mid 80's, when I was ages with my son now, and my dad and I celebrating like crazed numpties. Huge, huge result. Hopefully we can kick on. Well done to the team, management and diehard fans that travelled up today. Enjoy your Saturday night Buds!!!!

Think of the morale at County and the confidence that they must have in their manager.

Home game v 10 men from the bottom of the table for more than half the game and lost. This will be an extremely sore one for them.

Don't cry for me Argentina comes to mind. Sorry wrong topic.

What a game that was. We could have easily been 2-0, 3-0 up within the first 20 minutes and deservedly got our goal. We were cruising all the way till we got the man sent off. I thought they would have crumbled but credit to the lads, they kept battling and fully deserved the win. The celebrations to our winner were unbelievable. A great journey home now.

The 'Open All Mics' commentator said it was the most disciplined performance he had ever seen from 10 men. smile.png

Lets start like that on Wed and try and steal the game late on. smile.png

I'D rather rip them apart 4v1 again but yes you are probably right in the circumstances. We simply MUST get this home win monkey off our back in the coming week.