Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

Oh well.

TBH it's a shame that Motherwell didn't win to put us out our misery.

If you can't go down without putting up a fight then you don't deserve a wage or people supporting you.

I'd like to wish all our players the best of luck in their next careers because you'd have to think that most of them will be unemployable as footballers after this shambles of a season.

No shots on target today. Shocking. Goodwin should have been in the team.

Will be a bloody tough league next season. We need a manager to come in now and begin a significant rebuilding process.

Was hoping Teale had found something last week I was wrong.

Rebuild from top to bottom needed now.

ok, we're down, but on the bright side, we could have hibs, rangers, morton, motherwell and falkirk in the league next season (assuming it's a given QOS romp to promotion).

All we need is a new team, manager and BOD and it could be a cracking season.

Knew it was going to be a bad day when same 11 were fielded from last week. Superb management... you are forced to change line-up, beat a side who were clearly not up for it, so you then play the same team, even though it is not your strongest!!!. Praying Motherwell end the misery on Friday and beat Killie, then the Ross County is irrelevant. How many players in this squad are capable of playing consistently well in the Championship? Not many with this present coaching staff and management.

Oh well.

TBH it's a shame that Motherwell didn't win to put us out our misery.

If you can't go down without putting up a fight then you don't deserve a wage or people supporting you.

I'd like to wish all our players the best of luck in their next careers because you'd have to think that most of them will be unemployable as footballers after this shambles of a season.

I'm really glad I'm not the only person who wanted that to happen. Thought I'd got my wish when Sportsound said there had been another goal at Firhill, then realised I'd got my grounds called Fir mixed up.

Knew it was going to be a bad day when same 11 were fielded from last week. Superb management... you are forced to change line-up, beat a side who were clearly not up for it, so you then play the same team, even though it is not your strongest!!!. Praying Motherwell end the misery on Friday and beat Killie, then the Ross County is irrelevant. How many players in this squad are capable of playing consistently well in the Championship? Not many with this present coaching staff and management.

I think most folk were in favour of him doing that. Can you imagine the meltdown there'd have been on here if guys like Goodwin and Genev had come back in and we'd still been gubbed? Folk would have been screaming about Teale unnecessarily changing a winning team!

Listened to most of the second half on Open All Mics. Derek Ferguson talked about our lack of fight, which now seems to have gone beyond joke and unacceptable proportions. Teale can't get the players fired up and they have no personal pride to try to drag is out of this mess or win contracts elsewhere. The whole lot of them can f**k off.

Minor point but why the hell does Arquin get brought on? He's a total waster and almost certainly won't be here next year. Do we not have a young striker we could bring on to get some experience? Suppose playing in these games could traumatise him for life.

Yeah but if we win and play well next week you will want Teale kept as manager.

You've hit upon the ideal managerial solution for the existing BoD.... One week rolling contracts.

Edited by pozbaird

I'm really glad I'm not the only person who wanted that to happen. Thought I'd got my wish when Sportsound said there had been another goal at Firhill, then realised I'd got my grounds called Fir mixed up.

I think most folk were in favour of him doing that. Can you imagine the meltdown there'd have been on here if guys like Goodwin and Genev had come back in and we'd still been gubbed? Folk would have been screaming about Teale unnecessarily changing a winning team!

Listened to most of the second half on Open All Mics. Derek Ferguson talked about our lack of fight, which now seems to have gone beyond joke and unacceptable proportions. Teale can't get the players fired up and they have no personal pride to try to drag is out of this mess or win contracts elsewhere. The whole lot of them can f**k off.

Minor point but why the hell does Arquin get brought on? He's a total waster and almost certainly won't be here next year. Do we not have a young striker we could bring on to get some experience? Suppose playing in these games could traumatise him for life.

Agree on Arquin and Gow as well

Pointless playing those two as they won't be here next season

Play Danny McDonald or someone from the U/14's than those two imposters

s

So pissed off I couldn't even type properly lol - going down with a whimper which is probably what hurts the most. Was giving GT benefit of the doubt but afraid its time to clear the decks and start again. Arquin and Gow coming on for us today was the last straw for me.

Get players in that show a bit of pride and will fight for the cause, a massive rebuilding job needed sad.png

St Mirren will be relegated when Motherwell play on Friday night. Teale should depart along with half the team and we can start getting ready for the championship. Complete lack of fight and we didn't ever look like scoring. The fans were in good voice and didn't deserve the shambles in front of them.

Over 700 fans travelled to watch a team certainties for relegation. These players should be ashamed. They have represented our famous club without an ounce of fight. Being a St Mirren fan will always bring it's ups and downs, it's the continued capitulation of this group of players that's the hardest thing to take. We need to get a Manager and players with some fire in the belly. Coming away from a defeat when your team has given it's all is painful but acceptable. This crop of wasters need shifted now, hardly a trier amongst them ( thommo excluded and I suspect he has either a persistent injury or knows more about the behind closed doors goings on and it has affected his play)

That's very unfair on a number of the team today. Sadly, punting the ball up to Thommo won't work and we have a manager who obviously believes it eventually will. Defensively, we were again better than we've been with Cheesy or Goodwin in there.